• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sg Malay car driver challenges Sg Chinese car driver to 1 vs 1 fight over road rage

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese driver is hostile too. It is not fair that his car number and identity are hidden.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a one on one fight. Winner takes loser wife home.
Chinese guy intimidated the malay driver first by stopping car and scolding him.

Malay driver triggered the whole incident by being ignorant of highway code.
Signalling does not give one the right to filter left.
The highway code said: check that the road is clear before signalling and filtering.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay driver triggered the whole incident by being ignorant of highway code.
Signalling does not give one the right to filter left.
The highway code said: check that the road is clear before signalling and filtering.
Both are at fault.

Onus is on the Malay guy to signal and check lane clearance before filtering. But I think it's an honest mistake that I've committed before: signal, look in the rear view mirror and then turn your head to check, but still miss the oncoming car because it's in my blind spot. So I get honked at, apply the brakes, and wave an apology. Accident averted, the honking car moves on. No big deal.

This Chinese guy didn't have to stop his car and let loose his tirade. And of course, the Malay guy asking for a mano a mano by way of retaliating is downright childish.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the standard of the English language of the average Sinkies so damn fuck up these days? Can't even speak properly.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got mouth to talk like a gangster.
But no balls to follow through.
This will be embarrassing for his family, kids, father, colleagues to see how gutless he is.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both are at fault.

Onus is on the Malay guy to signal and check lane clearance before filtering. But I think it's an honest mistake that I've committed before: signal, look in the rear view mirror and then turn your head to check, but still miss the oncoming car because it's in my blind spot. So I get honked at, apply the brakes, and wave an apology. Accident averted, the honking car moves on. No big deal.

This Chinese guy didn't have to stop his car and let loose his tirade. And of course, the Malay guy asking for a mano a mano by way of retaliating is downright childish.

Agree that it could have been a blind spot.
But the Malay guy could have done what you did: acknowledge his mistake.
Instead, he insisted that he has the right of way just because he signalled.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are at fault.

Alot people forgotten, our human vision is not so good at night, and people tend to be impatient and want to be fast.