• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sg Chiobu Cycled Everywhere in Singapore for a Week to Save Money

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the UV is very bad for her skin.

later need to drink SK-II, not worth it.
You got it wrong. Sunlight gives vitamin D, overdose of it will only tann the skin darker.

It is the cultists that told you the opposite so that you will apply their products to have skin cancer.

Then you look for their doctors for help. A win-win situation for the cultists

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got it wrong. Sunlight gives vitamin D, overdose of it will only tann the skin darker.

It is the cultists that told you the opposite so that you will apply their products to have skin cancer.

Then you look for their doctors for help. A win-win situation for the cultists
oh i was refering to skin aging for ladies due to UV-exposure.

not true?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i was refering to skin aging for ladies due to UV-exposure.

not true?
Too much vitamin D will not make one skin age. In fact, it makes one becoming more and more healthier. Like I said, cultists promote the opposite so that you will apply their products.

People who are overly exposed to sunlight: construction workers, farmers or anyone required to work outdoors.

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much vitamin D will not make one skin age. In fact, it makes one becoming more and more healthier. Like I said, cultists promote the opposite so that you will apply their products
Thanks for sharing. Just my over-reaction because this year, a cyclist friend (not close), got skin cancer.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for sharing. Just my over-reaction because this year, a cyclist friend (not close), got skin cancer.

Before ozone layer depletion, the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure outweighed the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure.

After ozone layer depletion, the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure now outweighs the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure.

The safest way to get vitamin D now is with supplements.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before ozone layer depletion, the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure outweighed the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure.

After ozone layer depletion, the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure now outweighs the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure.

Are you a victim of mainstream media brainwashing? Ozone layer? Sun is 93 million miles for u? Switch off your Tv and stop listening to mainstream media lies

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the contrary. It is said, the reason for skin cancer is due to wearing of sun glasses.
Our eyes gives incorrect sunlight strength signal to the skin resulting in incorrect natural protection.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were thousands of people working under the hot sun everyday absorbing vitamin D all the time. Are they being diagnosed of skin cancers all the time?