• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - S-hook zeh zeh sell 'massager' to insert inside female body

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wouldn't accept her as my client as she will dirty my body,but I know some of my fellow peers would
Why this one you say will dirty your body but not the cantonese one in the other thread? Because she is said to be hokkien? Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised beast insulting hokkien women whore based on nothing but your Ccb mouth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this one you say will dirty your body but not the cantonese one in the other thread? Because she is said to be hokkien? Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised beast insulting hokkien women whore based on nothing but your Ccb mouth. Pui!
You @Stickyballs son of Cantonese prostitute are the one dirty doing dirty things to clean hokkien women including me. Pui!