• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Lexus chiong red light and hit pedestrian with kid with such force that can see flying

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Lexus driver had been riding a bicycle any injuries to the mother and child would have been far less severe.
A car in the wrong hands is a deadly weapon. Drivers must never get behind the wheel when they are drunk, on drugs or drowsy medication.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that they can pull thru this difficult time and have a speedy recovery
I have a friend who sustained traumatic head injury after a motorbike accident. He has depression and has difficulty learning new things. I hope that the victims have a full recovery - both mentally and physically.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who sustained traumatic head injury after a motorbike accident. He has depression and has difficulty learning new things. I hope that the victims have a full recovery - both mentally and physically.
Some people have good feedback on Taiji or Yoga exercise....can have some amazing result in regulating our mood and health de...ask your friend dun give up

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The onus is on the driver to keep a proper lookout for pedestrians. City driving is stressful in S'pore so never be distracted by your mobile phone, radio or children in the car.
True but it is also a shared responsibility. Pedestrians should be vigilant and not be reckless on the road. After all, it's their own safety at stake. I see many pedestrians don't properly look out for vehicles when crossing. Worse still, some still looking at the phone or listening to loud music with ear pods on.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This would not have happened if they got GrsbFood to deliver their food instead…let the mudds take the risks.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
True but it is also a shared responsibility. Pedestrians should be vigilant and not be reckless on the road. After all, it's their own safety at stake. I see many pedestrians don't properly look out for vehicles when crossing. Worse still, some still looking at the phone or listening to loud music with ear pods on.
There is rampant jaywalking all over S'pore and especially in Little India and Chinatown. Apart from the distraction from mobile phones, many pedestrians seem to believe that the onus is on drivers to avoid them than vice versa.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is rampant jaywalking all over S'pore and especially in Little India and Chinatown. Apart from the distraction from mobile phones, many pedestrians seem to believe that the onus is on drivers to avoid them than vice versa.
Exactly and don't they realise they are at the losing end should an accident occur?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly and don't they realise they are at the losing end should an accident occur?
Alot are from TIER3 Tiongkok KAMPONG or New Villages...some are even fresh from ULU Yeedia Village where only transport they know is cow cart

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinki are naive...and think everything is 万福金安no safety awareness at all

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20231109_203706_Chrome.jpg

Rings a bell?