• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - JHB lost her hearing just when she started working as a nurse in Sg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
had my fair share of mishaps and operations in hospitals due to many motobike accidents,
you have to take your hats off to these healthcare workers......

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to give some credit to her lah.
Being a staff nurse not easy job. All the "sai" kan will be thrown to them daily.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sorry for her; I can't imagine how difficult it must be to navigate the world without the ability to hear. On the brighter side, the accessibility of hearing aids has improved significantly, and nowadays, anyone can buy hearing aids online. The affordability factor has played a crucial role in making these essential devices more accessible to a broader range of individuals. Technological advancements have not only enhanced the performance of hearing aids but have also streamlined the purchasing process, allowing people to explore and acquire suitable solutions conveniently. It's heartening to witness these positive changes, making essential tools more readily available to those who need them.

Last edited: