• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - How it's like walking on the streets in Sg suffering from Autism

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect Pinky has vertigo. Either that or he has a big ego. LOL!

Yes, he has a big one indeed.

EhtLoLU.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Autism is a gift. Autistic people are great at certain things e.g. playing Rubik's cube.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Time and tide waits for no man. During the past 2 years, I had my gallbladder removed and was diagnosed with sleep apnea and knee arthritis. I am only in my early 50s.
Try to eat healthy and exercise. Lead a less stressful life if possible. I know it's tough but try. I am older than you and trying to be as healthy as possible. Although I smoke and drink, I try to eat healthy and go for runs and walks. I also don't sleep well anymore, and the alcohol helps. :biggrin:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try to eat healthy and exercise. Lead a less stressful life if possible. I know it's tough but try. I am older than you and trying to be as healthy as possible. Although I smoke and drink, I try to eat healthy and go for runs and walks. I also don't sleep well anymore, and the alcohol helps.
You should get tested for sleep apnea. I was diagnosed at NUH Sleep Lab as I was waking up without feeling well rested despite up to 7 hours of sleep, since my breathing was in stops and starts throughout the night.