• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Cute 1.5m chiobu leads an elite SPF special ops team

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably she'll survive this job in Sinkapor cos of the mild n low crime rates here! Ask her to handle the riots in HK in 2019, bet she'll not last more than a week...

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably she'll survive this job in Sinkapor cos of the mild n low rate crimes here! Ask her to handle the riots in HK in 2019, bet she'll not last more than a week...

a week ?...............assuming she can make it out alive after 1st day..............

1.5m good height. Bend down and suck cock liao. Not too straining.

can't be that short lah................1.5m below the physical requirements leh...........

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
a week ?...............assuming she can make it out alive after 1st day..............

can't be that short lah................1.5m below the physical requirements leh...........
She's 1.54m to be exact. More like Secondary school NPCC team leader..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope she got the job because she is physically capable and pass all the test without favouritism n can do the job. N short ppl in marital arts skills have certain advantages. Like big size ppl have certain advantages. I would not diss her because of her size n not her capability. If not it's just discrimination

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNA is doing police recruitment ads in addition to its 'news' now? :laugh:

This should really get the cheehong kias to sign on. Or those lesbian butch grrl power types. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As my uncle always say it doesn't mean wear a spf uniform carry a machine gun pointing down means gin sartki or powerful or means good becas anyone can do the same I.e onlee leepends if the other person or entity allows you to do so .
Same like My uncle also can pose a breakdance head stand but he can't perform the spinning means he cannot do breakdance but he can take a picture of it and say he is a breakdancer or break dancing is his hobby :cool: