• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Cantik Minah kena charged extra by Grab driver when she asked him to come up to level 3 to pick her up due to her being on crutches

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1672929407292.png

Syaf later highlighted in that TikTok video that this isn't the first time she has been "scolded or schooled" by drivers over her asking for help as she's on crutches.

"Some people have said to me 'Oh, if I knew you were on crutches, I wouldn't have accepted your booking'," she recounted.

"Many have scolded me for troubling them and asking them to come up to the third floor."

Syaf also clarified that she is not insinuating that all private hire drivers are like that and that she has met multiple drivers who've been helpful to her while she's been on crutches.

However, it is the driver's job to "provide a good service to [their] customer", she added.

"Don't make your passenger feel like shit for the disability that they cannot control. Do better, please. Not just for me, but for everybody else out there," she said.

Speaking to AsiaOne, Syaf said that she "was very disappointed at the driver's rude response".

"He could have just said he didn't want to come up and be on his way, yet he demanded compensation and was rude when I questioned him about it," she said.

Driver suspended​

Syaf said she then reported the incident to Grab and they said that they've "resolved the issue", including placing the driver on a temporary 72-hour suspension.

Additionally, she said that Grab told her that drivers "are not supposed to demand compensation as the pickup location was within the same building".

She also told AsiaOne that a netizen posted her TikTok video on Facebook group PHV Community and another netizen claiming to be the driver responded to her allegations.

The driver explained that while he could empathise with Syaf's situation, the fare didn't justify him driving over to Syaf's destination as he was far away, let alone pick her up from the third level.

Also, since Grab did not offer him a "pick-up bonus" for her trip, he asked her to pay him an additional fee instead.

"At [a] usual time, [for] people with disabilities [and] wheelchairs, I will definitely help," he explained, adding that he does not want to stay in the industry anymore.

The driver also shared that he was glad to see many people in the comments section of the Facebook post supporting his decision.

"At least I [don't feel] guilty for cancelling such [a] job," he said.

Screenshot%202023-01-05%20at%2011.45.39%20AM.jpg
PHOTO: Facebook/Screengrab/PHV Community
Apart from that, the driver also brought up Syaf's religion and nose piercing, which did not sit well with her.

"Honestly, I feel bad [for getting the driver suspended] and I still do, but I am quite disappointed he degraded my religion and appearance," she told AsiaOne.

AsiaOne has reached out to Grab and the driver for more details.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/d...s-grab-driver-help-out-he-says-it-costs-extra

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These grab cheebye drivers and even cab drivers are big time losers in society. Most are lazy, rude and damn self entitled cunts.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah My uncle doesn't mind to give her a free ride if she allows my uncle to assist her using my uncle's hand to walk down the stairs without using crutches .

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This PUKIMAK entitled bitch expects what? She should be on MC and recuperating at home!
It's fine if you ask but never think it's your right to get extra service.
The drivers job is to get you to your dropoff point. Period!
Good luck whoever married this bitch.
And to the poor driver, my friends advise is to leave Grab and go on to platforms that are better like Taada, Go-jerk, CDG or Ride. Also from what they tell me that there are many private networks who payout even better.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This grab driver do not understand what is customer service to others as ( to be fair) he is not trained in that in the first place. If the driver is humble enough to help the lady, he might be given a good tip for that.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1672934900879.png

“Getting nose pierced is a practice of Hindus, not Muslims. Therefore, it is haram for Muslims to pierce any other parts of their body except for the ear,” said Ustaz Azhar in his Kelantan dialect in one of his YouTube videos.

“Nose piercing is haram for Muslims. Nose piercing is what Hindus do, not Muslims. And trying to imitate any practice of other religion is haram,” the answer was straightforward.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/columns/441116

Last edited:

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is indeed an entitled bitch and should indeed be made to feel like a piece of shit cos she is one

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 175015

“Getting nose pierced is a practice of Hindus, not Muslims. Therefore, it is haram for Muslims to pierce any other parts of their body except for the ear,” said Ustaz Azhar in his Kelantan dialect in one of his YouTube videos.

“Nose piercing is haram for Muslims. Nose piercing is what Hindus do, not Muslims. And trying to imitate any practice of other religion is haram,” the answer was straightforward.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/columns/441116

1672952816177.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chance is wasted to grab her (no pun intended), lift her up with 2 arms, and carry her down to the car. she will remember strong arms holding her torso and thighs tightly forever, breath cascading down on her face, and huffing and puffing like sustained sexual stamina, and she may offer her hardened neneh and moistened nonok as a form of submission and gratitude.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling for Cottonmouth...... Your pussy whipping services are needed for this self-entitled Muslim cunt.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet these grab drivers cry to the heavens when it rains and gets less business. Big time losers
Not according to my driver friends. Surge pricing kicks in because bitches like these fear getting wet and slip.
However drivers will stop driving because roads are slippery, visibility reduced and chances of accidents increases.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
this grab is so stupid.just take it as bad luck or dun be too calculative .now suspended and wanna quit driving. what can he work now?and his english so bad

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why i avoid malay girls.
On crutches but got elevator. What is the problem of going down herself before the car arrives.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab hires thugs to be IOs to handle customers' complaints and suspend drivers. Having removed Uber, grab drivers are taken for granted and older drivers got incentive reduced in the past 3 years.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare to say Malaysians will not behave like the Grab Driver. Malaysia driver in Malaysia will do their best to help his customer. That is why i say before Malaysian behaviour are too nice until it makes Singaporeans toxic.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare to say Malaysians will not behave like the Grab Driver. Malaysia driver in Malaysia will do their best to help his customer. That is why i say before Malaysian behaviour are too nice until it makes Singaporeans toxic.
Just to get this invalid, you have to park legally. Getting a parking space can be a issue.in the rsin.