• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg Video] - Bus accelerates into motorcycle on road

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave up riding was also becos of kana buang from a idiotic driver for no reason I.e just like this bus driver . Although I wasn't injured, it tells me is time to stop riding before is too late .
I thought your gave up after you wheely your bike in front of many chiobus.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave up riding was also becos of kana buang from a idiotic driver for no reason I.e just like this bus driver . Although I wasn't injured, it tells me is time to stop riding before is too late .
I thank God that I was able to give up riding a motorcycle in my twenties when I could start to afford a car. Looking back at some of the close shaves that I had as a biker, I don't know how long my luck would continue to hold as motorists have become more impatient, reckless and clueless over the years.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought your gave up after you wheely your bike in front of many chiobus.
I didn't get injured while wheelying, so I continued riding with style until kana buang by a car behind for no reason, then i decided to give up even I wasn't injured. And surprisingly the car dent was more serious than my bike dent woh.
The driver came down to apologise without any secs of thought as he knew he was a kuku driver.
I also didn't asked him for damages cost as I was in shocked.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thank God that I was able to give up riding a motorcycle in my twenties when I could start to afford a car. Looking back at some of the close shaves that I had as a biker, I don't know how long my luck would continue to hold as motorists have become more impatient, reckless and clueless over the years.
Same here I gave up riding in my 20s then I went to take up car license. While riding bike I didn't have a class 3 yet.
But honestly, I enjoyed riding much more than driving.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here I gave up riding in my 20s then I went to take up car license. While riding bike I didn't have a class 3 yet.
But honestly, I enjoyed riding much more than driving.
You pay lesser to get a nice new bike whereas with that money is not enough to buy a old scrape metal 70s Toyota starlet de woh.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motor is really not suitable in SG crowded roads that has inherent bad designs with alot blind spots

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motor is really not suitable in SG crowded roads that has inherent bad designs with alot blind spots
I would say is getting more and more risky now to ride motorcycle than in the 90s as more and more license are issued to foreign worker drivers. They are all the barbarian drivers as they know they are big fark on the roads with their heavy vehicles.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say is getting more and more risky now to ride motorcycle than in the 90s as more and more license are issued to foreign worker drivers. They are all the barbarian drivers as they know they are big fark on the roads with their heavy vehicles.
They like to occupied all the lanes and drive at super low or super fast speed like their Ah Gong road

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 90s, before I got my car license, I saw Japan got those prototype of motorcycle with door, roof and 3 wheels. It look exactly like a car except the steering wheel is not rounded.
That time I thought hosay liao but it didn't come to sg.