• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Ah Tiong is pissed off that so many people in Sg (including local Chinese) can't speak fluently with him in Mandarin

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can speak very fluent Mandarin with the Tiongs, but from personal experience, once you do this some of these Tiongs consider you as a 中国人 or 同胞, which crosses a red line. :cool:

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie lost job to china firm due to 996 culture....

Sinkie lost job to ah neh due to cheap range from IT expert to construction workers....

Sinkie lost to msian coolie due to undercut workmanship pay, mnc also accept msian degree as first class, cheap labour pretend to be poor and act as sinkie while working in sinkie but go back msia they are king and laughing at poor sinkie....

Sinkie lose job to ang mo due to sinkie gov worship ang mo dicks....

Sinkie issues pr or citizen to rich foreigners and also msian coolie in engineering line very easily without serving ns.....

Sinkie pap fck u!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can speak very fluent Mandarin with the Tiongs, but from personal experience, once you do this some of these Tiongs consider you as a 中国人 or 同胞, which crosses a red line. :cool:
i had the same experiences at work and social life. China people more demanding towards u when u can speak mandarin.

now i only speak mandarin in KTVs

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like Chinese doesn't mean the server is a Chinese. Singapore has pinoy, vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian....all look like Chinese. I encountered a couple of Chinese who turned out to be Myanmese when I asked them for direction. They said they dunno chinese. Fuck Fallen Trash.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coolie gene Sinkies are truly pathetic. Speaking Singlish thinking that it is English and also cannot speak Mandarin. Can't get a single thing right other than kpkb about hawker food and price.