• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - 为何总理李显龙如此激动?!?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
But what if the President indirectly reports to the PM and does what the PM directs him to do?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon furiously told ze cpi bee die rector: me disagree dat u shud investigate me ...

cpi bee director: den, me go seek approval from mr prez...

ah loon waved him away impatiently: by all means, go c him ...

ze cpi die rector came out of ah loonz room n wok 2wards tar manz orifice ...

exactly 2 steps away from ze prez door, he was stopped by 2 hunks ... dey told him in a firm voice: mr xxx, u r now no loonger ze die rector of cpi bee ... u r not permitted 2 enter ze prez orifice ... pls leave at once ...

back @ ah loonz orifice, ah loon wiped sweat from his brows tinking ... luckily dey r under me ...

& in ze background, tis music plays ...