• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg united ibm artificial intelligence course 2021 sep 2 idiot course mates

phophat

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend again told me sometime back she in this stupid ibm course online and got many idiot people in there, all fucking fakes and
poor eq retrenched failures. got many at first work happily in same project then when friend ask them to continue join together to do next project,
they just joined other group so to be more relax and laze around dont want to do any work, fucking betrayors.

two guys stand out, both local chinese, cant recall their names,the first wasa civil servant and still kena retrenched because of poor performance yet
still ya ya papaya keep asking about privacy issues on other group's projects and then quit course gave a lame excuse said going to join unisim
as lecturer, what a lame unemployed duck trying to save face as he find it hard to finish course. the second was working for a local bank in marketing and kena retrenched for poor performance. again he said joining a consulting firm to save face as he find it hard cant to finish course. still dare tellhis course mates to use monster jobs to get job. these two idiot unemployed did all these wayang things try hard to show they got job want quit
course but behind their back the class is joking and laughing at their stupidity hahahaha.

phophat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then friend said there was this fat guy worked in cybersecurity before and kena retrenched thought he knows a lot yet friend beat him to it in the ibm exam,
he also lost a sum in trading us stocks and my friend was laughing joking behind his back hahahaha