• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Toa Ah Pek from Hell instructed 22-Year-Old Spirit Medium to be a char kway hawker

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

22-Year-Old Spirit Medium Becomes Carrot Cake Hawker After Hell Deity ‘Reassures’ Him: “Go Ahead & Do It”​

The part-time medium says after his ex-hawker parents suggested he open a stall, the hawker noob was apprehensive so he “consulted [hell deity] Toa Ah Pek for advice, and he told me that I didn’t have to be afraid as he would be there to look after everything”.

1665074440497.png

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ha...angki-hell-deity-cheng-san-food-centre-694326

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...l-deity-reassures-him-go-ahead-do-it.6819297/

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His sister quite Chio. Maybe I'll go there to support and at the same time beo his sister.
tua pek kong also agree his chio sister will carry his stall thru thick and thin. without her, can sell barely 69 plates a day. with her, can sell 696 plates a day. both mortals and immortals agree that sex sells.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN his face is destined to be in this medium line KNN my uncle think ah pek gave him the wrong advice KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tua pek kong also agree his chio sister will carry his stall thru thick and thin. without her, can sell barely 69 plates a day. with her, can sell 696 plates a day. both mortals and immortals agree that sex sells.
Toa pek gong is my uncle KNN it was toa ah pek that agreed KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Toa pek gong is my uncle KNN it was toa ah pek that agreed KNN
toa ah pek is the white knight (in shining armor) who calculates your life, and he instructs his evil twin ji ah pek the nigger or black knight to claim you when your life ends. they work in pairs. 黑白无常. this chap dresses up as toa ah pek, the white guy and elder of the two. both have to kowtow to tua pek kong. so, your unker has his cock sucked by you and these two every week or 6.9 days? see the long cock that toa ah pek is sucking?
99CC665B-CB3A-415B-9578-4BD9098343B4.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
toa ah pek is the white knight (in shining armor) who calculates your life, and he instructs his evil twin ji ah pek the nigger or black knight to claim you when your life ends. they work in pairs. 黑白无常. this chap dresses up as toa ah pek, the white guy and elder of the two. both have to kowtow to tua pek kong. so, your unker has his cock sucked by you and these two every week or 6.9 days? see the long cock that toa ah pek is sucking?
View attachment 163867
牛头马面 and 黑白无常 are 同门师兄 ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

22-Year-Old Spirit Medium Becomes Carrot Cake Hawker After Hell Deity ‘Reassures’ Him: “Go Ahead & Do It”​

The part-time medium says after his ex-hawker parents suggested he open a stall, the hawker noob was apprehensive so he “consulted [hell deity] Toa Ah Pek for advice, and he told me that I didn’t have to be afraid as he would be there to look after everything”.

View attachment 163865

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ha...angki-hell-deity-cheng-san-food-centre-694326

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...l-deity-reassures-him-go-ahead-do-it.6819297/

good to see young Sinkies coming up with such ludicrous BULLCRAP............... :poop:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My question is why weren't the other Gods consulted? Yahweh/Jesus, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, et al. This does not seem fair to them.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This era still got naive people believe in this kind of lanjiao thing??
This is as real as ginfreely's hymen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This era still got naive people believe in this kind of lanjiao thing??
This is as real as ginfreely's hymen.

Being a pagan is no less a lanjiao thing than being a believer in an Abrahamic religion, in which you gather on a 'special day' every week to socialize with your like-minded believers. :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a pagan is no less a lanjiao thing than being a believer in an Abrahamic religion, in which you gather on a 'special day' every week to socialize with your like-minded believers. :cool:

I believe in my whip. One flog and the cheebye will see lights.