• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - To pay for her Uni fees, Lee Bee Wah says she would cook instant noodles using only half a packet of seasoning, saving the other half for later

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1642241875323.png

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...sed-only-half-packet-instant-noodle-seasoning

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other half packet pour into her own CB. Combined with the natural pH acidity of the CB, that seasoning will dissolve into gravy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her kitchen is sextremely cluttered. no room in kitchen to do anything. many sinkie kitchens are cluttered. no counter space at all to prepare any meals. have to play musical chairs to find counter space to cook. sinkies need to learn the art of decluttering. firstly, stop buying junk. secondly, stop hoarding. thirdly, start recycling and giving useless things away. fourthly, organize and optimize. fifthly, return things to shelf or drawer after use and cleaning. sixthly, keep counter clean and open. 6.9thly, be neat, tidy, and minimal.

wait. that may be an eatery as another charbor with no armpit hair is seated to her right on another table.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Before getting married I told him, 'If you’re looking for someone to iron your clothes and cook for you, then you’re with the wrong person. I need my job because I still have my own family to take care of,'" Lee divulged.

I am not a 'yes woman': Retired politician Dr Lee Bee Wah on defying the odds
"He accepted that and agreed to share in the household chores," said Lee of her husband, who also did the marketing and helped to take care of the children's needs. Their two kids were teenagers by the time Lee ventured into politics in 2006.

Describing her husband's easygoing personality, she added how whenever she gets angry, he'd be the first to apologise before they retire for the night. "He'd say ok lah, I'm sorry, let's go to bed. He's very cute," she laughed.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's pride, wonder what happened or transpired during her Tea session with Arse Loong on standing for Erection!!!!

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
she never say she RE-USE her sanitary pads also meh.................

she should just used a mirror............see her own reflection, no appetite liao...............save on food totally............

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fresh noodle makers should use this pic to show the bad side effects of eating too much instant noodles to market their products.....

1642298281002.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the sob stories of 30, 40 years ago come out liao. Probably prostituted herself also during her term breaks to pay for her Uni fees.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

To pay for her Uni fees, Lee Bee Wah says she would cook instant noodles using only half a packet of seasoning, saving the other half for later​

KNN if my uncle can 1 to 1 with her in the presence of a large crowd my uncle will beat her to a puppy by asking :​

KNN ah bee you kept the other half to cook with what? Is it also noodle? If yes does it mean the other packet has no seasoning or you used the old half and continue to keep the new pkt then evetuallee what did you do with the final packet of seasoning ? KNN​

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
ugly bitch nearing death's bed so pour out all her glory days to social media,
like all the old fucks at coffeeshops non stop boasting about their former glory, if any

she missed out reporting how she suck cheebye loong's cock till acid pour out

Last edited:

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really like to try ownself just by saving half portion of noodle and seasoning can cover the uni school fee