• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - TheGreatJonathan's latest adventure "Am I a LJ lang for doing this?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TheGreatJonathan :​

After a fark up period and not striking toto, I decide to take a break and go out and chill a bit.

So I bought a few manga books then went to Que Pasa bar near somerset area to have a drink.

It's happy hour so I order beers first. As I drink and read, I notice something "off" leh. Why like so many couples and so many guys with roses de. Then I realise, "FARK... It's Valentine's weekend." I just close my eyes because right now I'm a BBFA alone reading manga and drinking alone at a bar. The worse stereotype. I also down my drinks faster to numb my sorrows and shame.

It's around 7PM le, then suddenly got this guy with his gf like keep looking at me. You know that feeling when people keep looking at you then you got the anger surge? But I pretend ignore and read my manga. Suddenly he came over and ask, "EH uncle, my gf and I stand here wait very long already. Is it possible you faster pay and let us have this table?"

KNN, UNCLE??? This si ginna looks barely my age... he CALL ME UNCLE??? And who the fark are you to tell me to 'faster pay' and get lost??? And never ask politely also. I really anger surged, especially all the fark up period I went through and didn't strike toto.

So I say out loud, "不要 LEH!!!"

He gave a stunned face. Then he says something like "no wonder a loser like you is all alone here reading childish comics, drinking, and no friends or girlfriend." Then his gf faster pull him away and like tell him to calm down.

KNN I super hot liao. So I decide to play him. I faster down my pint of beer until it's empty then I snap my fingers to the waiter and he brought the bill over. At this point I can see the guy like smiling and telling his gf something as they slowly approach my table. He thinks he won.

When the waiter pass me the bill, I say out loud, "Oh, can I have housepour wine? Happy hour right? Thanks."

The guy now gave a death stare at me. Then he walk over angrily and wanna wallop me but his gf keep pulling and restraining him. Everyone start to watch them le. The girlfriend shouts, "Can you stop being so dramatic? You're causing a scene. We go other place la!!!"

Then he shouts incoherently back at her. They are now quarreling. They even drop their small bouquet of roses in the midst of their quarrel. Then she walks off angrily. He turns back and stares at me... Just nice my glass of wine came. I hold my glass of wine and gave the toast gesture to him. He points at me and wags his finger as he retreats to get his gf.

I won. TheGreatJonathan's first victory. I finally stood up for myself. I finally understood the joy and satisfaction of "Sinkie pwned sinkie".

~$30 bill for my drinks, and can see drama..... I feel very worth. As I leave, I went over and picked up the small bouquet of roses the couple dropped and sniff its aroma, then threw it in the dustbin nearby... Let's help keep SG a clean country.

But as I take the MRT and bus home, I felt guilty. Am I a LJ lang for doing that? So I logged on to EDMW and seek words of consolation and advice.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-today-am-i-a-lj-lang-for-doing-this.6696010/

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal

TheGreatJonathan :​

After a fark up period and not striking toto, I decide to take a break and go out and chill a bit.

So I bought a few manga books then went to Que Pasa bar near somerset area to have a drink.

It's happy hour so I order beers first. As I drink and read, I notice something "off" leh. Why like so many couples and so many guys with roses de. Then I realise, "FARK... It's Valentine's weekend." I just close my eyes because right now I'm a BBFA alone reading manga and drinking alone at a bar. The worse stereotype. I also down my drinks faster to numb my sorrows and shame.

It's around 7PM le, then suddenly got this guy with his gf like keep looking at me. You know that feeling when people keep looking at you then you got the anger surge? But I pretend ignore and read my manga. Suddenly he came over and ask, "EH uncle, my gf and I stand here wait very long already. Is it possible you faster pay and let us have this table?"

KNN, UNCLE??? This si ginna looks barely my age... he CALL ME UNCLE??? And who the fark are you to tell me to 'faster pay' and get lost??? And never ask politely also. I really anger surged, especially all the fark up period I went through and didn't strike toto.

So I say out loud, "不要 LEH!!!"

He gave a stunned face. Then he says something like "no wonder a loser like you is all alone here reading childish comics, drinking, and no friends or girlfriend." Then his gf faster pull him away and like tell him to calm down.

KNN I super hot liao. So I decide to play him. I faster down my pint of beer until it's empty then I snap my fingers to the waiter and he brought the bill over. At this point I can see the guy like smiling and telling his gf something as they slowly approach my table. He thinks he won.

When the waiter pass me the bill, I say out loud, "Oh, can I have housepour wine? Happy hour right? Thanks."

The guy now gave a death stare at me. Then he walk over angrily and wanna wallop me but his gf keep pulling and restraining him. Everyone start to watch them le. The girlfriend shouts, "Can you stop being so dramatic? You're causing a scene. We go other place la!!!"

Then he shouts incoherently back at her. They are now quarreling. They even drop their small bouquet of roses in the midst of their quarrel. Then she walks off angrily. He turns back and stares at me... Just nice my glass of wine came. I hold my glass of wine and gave the toast gesture to him. He points at me and wags his finger as he retreats to get his gf.

I won. TheGreatJonathan's first victory. I finally stood up for myself. I finally understood the joy and satisfaction of "Sinkie pwned sinkie".

~$30 bill for my drinks, and can see drama..... I feel very worth. As I leave, I went over and picked up the small bouquet of roses the couple dropped and sniff its aroma, then threw it in the dustbin nearby... Let's help keep SG a clean country.

But as I take the MRT and bus home, I felt guilty. Am I a LJ lang for doing that? So I logged on to EDMW and seek words of consolation and advice.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-today-am-i-a-lj-lang-for-doing-this.6696010/

He is a gongkia, but he really has some great field reports. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN is Jonathan taking gce all level and practising composition? His compo always is about someone wanting to start a fight . Outside so many opportunities to fight mare. KNN