• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "The more I sell, the more money I lose!" MacPherson stall reluctantly ups cheap prices for 10 pieces of yong tau foo from S$2.50 to S$3

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
macpherson-yong-tau-foo-cheap.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2023/12/circuit-road-market-yong-tau-foo/

Reactions: jw5

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to apologize, this will be the new normal on this money laundering island shithole. :cool:

And it won't be helped by traitors selling out the country to the anti-carbon globalist cult. :whistling:

Household electricity bills set to rise as carbon taxes to increase in 2024​

DEC 9, 2023
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...t-to-rise-as-carbon-taxes-to-be-hiked-in-2024

It is my humble opinion that anyone promoting this anti-carbon nonsense should be put to death, trial optional. :wink:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another person manning the stall, the eldest daughter-in-law, said that her father-in-law, who is in his 80s, is still going to the factory daily to inspect the process of manufacturing the fishballs and fish paste to ensure quality control.
Fwah got factory de woh.
I suspect the old man real business is distributing those fishballs and paste :redface:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the PAP govt doing about it? Giving one off cash to simpleton peasants might work in the short-run, but even those dummies will wake up when they open up their wallets and find a big fat nothing inside to pay for a $10 meal at a foodcourt.