• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG taxi uncles must learn from Taiwanese

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
potw_02.jpg

Gridlock
Taxi drivers in Taipei protest the government's decision to allow a taxi company to have the rights to queue at the Taipei Bus Station to pick up passengers.

This is the way to educate the PAP Govt.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is very impressive.... unless this is a national day parade display, the riot police will be called upon in Singapore! :mad:

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is very impressive.... unless this is a national day parade display, the riot police will be called upon in Singapore! :mad:

They also called riot police against the 2 men 2 women at CPFB but so what? The PAP did not win anything. You bet the stake high enough to the point that LKY will chicken out that's it. What has Singaporeans got to loss now?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem is gov of taiwan LL, if taxi drivers protest.
in singapore , gov can make life of taxi drivers very hard if they dare to protest.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
potw_02.jpg

Gridlock
Taxi drivers in Taipei protest the government's decision to allow a taxi company to have the rights to queue at the Taipei Bus Station to pick up passengers.

When you try to show some unsinkified, full of balls and courage articles and photos to these bunch of balless sinkies here, You will sure to expect many balless replies...

I just spotted one above mine. Do expect more. Sinkies are hopeless.

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
potw_02.jpg

Gridlock

i have lived in both Singapore and Taiwan :

- Taiwan is the only Chinese dominated country in the world that has a democratic government so they will not arrest/shoot these taxi drivers, in Singapore what do you think would happen - maybe army mobilized. if you think this is so good why don't you and your friends try it first

- taxi drivers in Taiwan are the worst drivers i have ever seen, I felt I had a good chance of dying while in one

- taxi service in Singapore is the worst i have experienced it is the only place where the taxi driver wont take you where you want to go, you have to go where he wants to go or wait - wish they would shoot these useless old men

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have lived in both Singapore and Taiwan :

- Taiwan is the only Chinese dominated country in the world that has a democratic government so they will not arrest/shoot these taxi drivers, in Singapore what do you think would happen - maybe army mobilized. if you think this is so good why don't you and your friends try it first

First off, Cab drivers probably will never do that. Money is more important to them then wasting a day doing nothing

2ndly, SG police will not shoot the protestors. It'll make PAP look bad and PAP dun like to look bad, else they'd have shot CSJ and that moron Yap already

Finally, they won't have a chance to protest. It takes 2 bus full of Police to stop 4 protestors. If something of that scale was to happen in SG. I think they will mobilize the entire police force + 1 army division. See liao Taxi Uncle also will give up and go drink kopi

- taxi drivers in Taiwan are the worst drivers i have ever seen, I felt I had a good chance of dying while in one

lol this I have to agree. I notice the further U are from the city, the more reckless the cab drivers are. Sadly, my stupid office in Taiwan is at the country side and it takes an hour to get there from Kaohsiung :mad:

- taxi service in Singapore is the worst i have experienced it is the only place where the taxi driver wont take you where you want to go, you have to go where he wants to go or wait - wish they would shoot these useless old men

U should complain about that asshole to the cab company and get barred from driving a cab. Would have done all of us here a huge favor

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gridlock

Hah, really? Many of the taxi drivers are ex-convicts. You want them to educate the Singapore government? Siao ah!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hullo.your this thread will startled ISD and they will start checking on us drivers,not joking,i have experienced their checking before.so leave us drivers alone!thks!:rolleyes:

potw_02.jpg

Gridlock

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
local cab drivers are the ones that scold the gahmen the most yet vote for them because they are under Comfort.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
local cab drivers are the ones that scold the gahmen the most yet vote for them because they are under Comfort.

Basically SG has no GUTS! Unlike Malaysian, Indonesian, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean they are very co-operative. SG only excel in complaining but when comes to voting they will still vote for pappy. SGean is just a coward. They feared the opposition party, they have no confidences!

Thereafter starts to complaint about pappy gahmen again after the erection.

"Ji ki ku chi ki"

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, they won't have a chance to protest. It takes 2 bus full of Police to stop 4 protestors. If something of that scale was to happen in SG. I think they will mobilize the entire police force + 1 army division. See liao Taxi Uncle also will give up and go drink kopi

Won't it be truly amusing if the cabbies protesting are the very reservists who got activated by the SAF to stop it? Will they then stop the protest and drive the taxis back to camp to report for duties? If they do, won't it mean that the protest has been stopped thus rendering their mobilization unnecessary? If unnecessary, will the SAF call off the mobilization? Will the cabbies then go back to the protest since they don't need to report for duties anymore? LOL.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically SG has no GUTS! Unlike Malaysian, Indonesian, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean they are very co-operative. SG only excel in complaining but when comes to voting they will still vote for pappy. SGean is just a coward. They feared the opposition party, they have no confidences!

Thereafter starts to complaint about pappy gahmen again after the erection.

"Ji ki ku chi ki"

sounds like your typical SG taxidrivers always complain but full of sh!t and worst in the world. lowest form of life. basically scums, selfish and b@lless. this type of protest would not happen as basically each and every one is extremely selfish, stupid and no balls ie kiasi typically examplified by your taxidriver!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
That may be a good idea to get around the no protesting rule. You can't have one person protesting, so how about having the vehicles protest? If everyone just park their vehicles on the road and walk away, what can they do?

If they want to pin any charges, the later vehicles can just claim that they were blocked by the earlier vehicles. For the earlier vehicles, just claim that they broke down mysteriously and even more mysteriously, just happen to start after you walk back to the vehicle a few hours later.

:biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem is gov of taiwan LL, if taxi drivers protest.
in singapore , gov can make life of taxi drivers very hard if they dare to protest.

You forgot. The difference is, the Singapore government creates the job for the taxi drivers, so how can they bite the hands that feed them?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't it be truly amusing if the cabbies protesting are the very reservists who got activated by the SAF to stop it? Will they then stop the protest and drive the taxis back to camp to report for duties? If they do, won't it mean that the protest has been stopped thus rendering their mobilization unnecessary? If unnecessary, will the SAF call off the mobilization? Will the cabbies then go back to the protest since they don't need to report for duties anymore? LOL.

Aiyah, simple solution no need to crack your head. You protest first then report for camp. You got twenty-four hours to report what!

When you are in camp, you report for duty and gear up to contain the protestors. After that you switch role - you protest while the other reservists contain you when it's your turn to protest.

In Singapore the government plans everything for you - from cradle to grave.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot. The difference is, the Singapore government creates the job for the taxi drivers, so how can they bite the hands that feed them?

absolutely.

you see those protests in countries like South Korea, - protest against Govt hikes, jobs losses, American Beef, they were organized by their trade unions.

our only trade union NTUC is under the govt.