• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sun Xueling's cute toddler daughter invited all her classmates to her Christmas party, but...

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say sorry also must explain. If MP cannot manage private well how to expect person to manage public affairs well?

They hold no values and cannot manage private or public affairs well.
but ALL SG MPs expect a great HONOR from public.

That is what I am taking a stand. If you wanna make money on par with a corporate ladder, he or she should just do their jobs and sleep.
Do not deserve the honor and respect if you do not respect a citizen but respect foreign government and foreign citizens

If Sun Xueling is a conservative Singaporean mother, she would not have voted for repealing 377A
I have a suspense pertaining to her immoralities to announce in due time.

1671888583503.png

That is why Vivian and Sun Xueling are singled out.
Singapore is the land of immoralities as the laws are created for their convenience

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may have invited CECA kids for the party as she is deeply rooted to CECA welfare. NOT Singaporeans.
She is into CECA spices (Plural emphasized) otherwise she would not to have employed in Temasek those days

Some may think she is goof looking. To me she is abominable.

Sun Xueling with CECA.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother or the daughter is the liar?

Both are Liars. You cannot expect truth from her husband also. He is still a spy for CCP.

Look who attended her formal event'

Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC: Temasek exec who attended her 'first formal event'

1671890520065.png

Ms Sun Xueling, also known as Soon Sher Rene was with a Temasek Holdings investment director (name to be revealed later). Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan and MP Janil Puthu-cheary at Punggol Promenade greeting residents and helping with tree-planting.​

Please note that she was a public toilet in Buona Vista grassroots in 2001 well before she joined Punggol West.​

Last edited:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
They hold no values and cannot manage private or public affairs well.
but ALL SG MPs expect a great HONOR from public.

That is what I am taking a stand. If you wanna make money on par with a corporate ladder, he or she should just do their jobs and sleep.
Do not deserve the honor and respect if you do not respect a citizen but respect foreign government and foreign citizens

If Sun Xueling is a conservative Singaporean mother, she would not have voted for repealing 377A
I have a suspense pertaining to her immoralities to announce in due time.

View attachment 173312

That is why Vivian and Sun Xueling are singled out.
Singapore is the land of immoralities as the laws are created for their convenience

Then i hope the daughters and sons and their descendants of Vivian and SXL turn out be LGBT, and their family line be wiped off from face of the earth

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sun xueling will soon be swelling with pride and savings for not celebrating christmas with daughter’s friends as she also escapes shelling out angpows for her daughter’s friends during cny.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon Sher Rene aka Sun Xueling was seen barking near IMH in 2015

She was 36 years old then, now 43.

Please note she claims PAP is OF SINGAPREANS, FOR SINGAPREANS and BY SINGAPREANS in
But now her focus is shifted to serve only foreigners especially for CECA, Of CECA and by CECA

I have never seen her working for the welfare of any Singaporean.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon Sher Rene aka Sun Xueling

HER PRIOTIY IS TO HELP FOREIGNERS FIRST
She thinks all Singaporeans are stupid that she should help only foreigners to gain support from LOCALS

What a brainy auntie

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/public-donate-mother-daughter-furniture-appliances/

I don't think any Singaporean would support a Viet wife if she was caught red-handedly by his husband when a CECA rapist was fucking her/

When did she change her name?? How??? why
any idea??

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL said his mps need to earn same as pte businessman or else when they have meetings with them will malu and not gain leespect from them.

It's true and necessary too because if the MPs are paid less than private businessmen the MPs will not know how to earn extra income from outsmarting Singapore Pools. :geek: :roflmao: