• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] ST journalist Chua Mui Hoong : I stayed with Straits Times for 30 years because it let me positively influence Singaporeans through my writings

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CHUA.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinio...-perth-and-mulling-over-questions-of-identity

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows that the Chua sisters are press prostitutes of the highest order. Both of them were never journalists; there aren't any journalists - much less investigative journalists - in Singapore. They can't even write to save their lives; to string obsequious words together and pass them off as high prose is to insult writers of every generation.

In addition, as an ex-ISD analyst, Chua Cheebye's job isn't merely to serve as a propagandist writer for the PAP; she was specially inserted by the ISD into SPH to spy on her fellow colleagues and help ferret out reporters who may be sympathetic to the opposition cause.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't flatter yourself, and you are not a journalist. There are no journalists on this island. A real journalist would have been thrown into jail long ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't flatter yourself, and you are not a journalist. There are no journalists on this island. A real journalist would have been thrown into jail long ago.

There aren't any journalists in the US anymore either. They're all activists.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not the mainstream ones, but there are plenty of proper investigative journalists... something that cannot happen in Sinkieland.

Give me some names because I find it impossible to determine exactly what's going on in the USA anymore. My main source of news is now X and I find the community notes feature to be quite helpful in determining the validity of any "facts".

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was not at all influence me not even a bit.

In fact, she made me despise her more and more each time she wrote article about the positive points of garment policies.

She is basically a por lam par Queen to secure her rice bowl

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have more respect for the prostitute in geylang than this bitch.
And hopefully Ozzies and the SG diaspora hounds her out of Perth.
Ozzies sure hates snitchers, turncoats, backstabbers like her.
I will get my friends in Perth to expose and dox her among the people there and get her ostracised and shamed.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give me some names because I find it impossible to determine exactly what's going on in the USA anymore. My main source of news is now X and I find the community notes feature to be quite helpful in determining the validity of any "facts".
Laksa is probably going to say its piers morgan or some thing. :x3: