• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG Special Forces soldier becomes a monk

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is "free to speak" but he is not "free" to disclose information that he is not permitted to disclose.

It's not up to Charlie99, Fred Chong, you or I to decide that the classification should no longer be in force. It's what the law states and the code of secrecy that he signed up to, both officially in signed documents, and informally as a code of conduct amongst a band of brothers in the SAF's SOF.

It's the reason why the phrase "unsung heroes" exists for these people. They have signed up for a vocation in the full knowledge that they will not be publicly credited and acknowledged in their personal capacities for what they do.

The "anonymity' below is typical of anti-terrorist/Special Forces across the globe.

https://www.stripes.com/news/danger...ns-test-strength-of-families-at-home-1.143299

View attachment 55114
Blah blah blah admit it you sinkie traitor m&d dog you are attacking him using all kinds of excuses and smearing his character only because he killed your fellow Muslims even though they are hijackers. Right?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-03-08-21-21-02-733_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

Venerable Tenzin Drachum

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucky you, that you have a set of number one dress uniform.

"Had", not "have".

I have just thrown it away out of the embarrassment that unlike Venerable Rambo, I am unable to meditate and masturbate by looking at my own photo, and that the only place I have stormed into is a toilet cubicle when my shit is seconds away from winning freedom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for providing yet another piece of evidence pointing to this "monk"'s intense narcissism.

I bet he looks lustfully at his own photo, and not that of Ginfreely like many do, when he masturbates.
Hey COWARD sinkie Malay thief criminal bully post my stolen photos here then open your ccb mouth to boast ok. I didn’t take any photos so whatever photos must be stolen and you are a thief that deserved to have your hand chop off under Islam rule.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for providing yet another piece of evidence pointing to this "monk"'s intense narcissism.

Btw mudland is setting up law against insulting Islam, looks like they need to set up law against insulting Buddhism too with such people like you around.