• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG slut Eunice Lim loves ONS and getting porked by AMDKs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I just say you viciously attack me? So fast proven again hell bent to twist every slut whore mistress face feature to link to me. Why so hell bent to attack me? You are ah Meng or glockman clone?
And why do you @bigcockman keep swearing what you said is true (and get busted telling lies swear got no covid when ownself said got covid)? To trivialize swearing to attack me?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong if you fuck a lot of young gals you suck their youthful essence and can become immortal in time to come woh

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong if you fuck a lot of young gals you suck their youthful essence and can become immortal in time to come woh
cannot be, look at Edison, he screwed so many young mei meis (okay cecilia cheung is auntie but besides her lah) and look so old now

1652959827858.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's probably the only guy that has a healthy collection of cheebye photos of celebrities he fucked over the years.