• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean guy was flying to Ukraine so he could "help" by singing about Jesus to war refugees... makes it to US news

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
level 1
Eseru
·1 day ago

It gets worse - the guy was flying to Ukraine so he could "help" by singing about Jesus at refugees who'd just fled war zones and were stuck at the train station:

level 2
darkdoorway
·1 day ago

Crap. This is even worse. This guy is harrassing refugees? Damn this stuff should be illegal.

level 2
SleepElectricSheep0
Cake day
·15 hr. ago

Wah, this is really vile and opportunistic. To use the grave suffering of others as a chance to proselytize.
Imagine your home getting bombed out, your friends or family missing, some dead... the last thing you need is this sheltered privileged Singaporean boy banging on his guitar, telling you how awesome Jesus is.
The level of self-entitlement and tone-deafness is out of hand. And the worst is, this awful Christian dude will prob head home feeling so good about himself. And any criticisms like ours would prob be dismissed as anti-Christian bias anyway, or worse, Satan planting doubts in his mind. It's just... gross.

US Muslim politician Ilhan Omar Didn't Criticize This Christian Plane Concert, But I Will
Unless your church group bought up all the tickets, this is incredibly presumptuous and rude.
609b064c-5c45-48db-af2e-603beb23f36e_1644425675.file

By Jack Holmes
Apr 18, 2022

1650379299758.png

"Ilhan Omar SLAMMED! for criticizing video showing people singing Christian songs on plane," read a headline from the New York Post—emphasis mine—that doubled as the starting gun for what's sure to be a typically non-stupid week in this country. Did the Minnesota congresswoman critique the musical quality of the performance? Did she say these Christians are infidels? Did she even suggest you shouldn't subject people confined for hours to a small metal tube to a concert there's no indication they signed up for? Well, no. She said this:

I think my family and I should have an Islamic prayer session next time I am on a plane. How do you think it will end?
I'm not seeing the criticism here. I'm seeing a salient point about how Muslim Americans could not and would not try anything remotely similar to this on a plane. This is a statement about the limits on religious expression for followers of Islam compared to other faiths, not some attack on the Christian heroes encouraging everyone on board to worship Jesus with them. This did not stop the Post from rounding up right-wing tweets criticizing Omar for criticizing the Christians.

"Why do you hate Christians, Ilhan?" tweeted Vernon Jones, a Georgia congressional candidate. "If the freedom of religion we enjoy here in America disturbs you, feel free to pack your bags and head back to Somalia, Sudan, or wherever you’re from. Take your brother with you."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a39750105/ilhan-omar-christian-plane-concert/

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fake Sinkie go gooder. Do not see him anywhere when the victims are non white and non blue eyes and blonde hair.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
level 1
Lapmlop2
·1 day ago

That guy is a Singaporean?

level 2
daemon_blackout
·1 day ago

Yeah he was in my batch in OCS.

level 3
Boey_Da_Han
·1 day ago

passawayisgood
How was he like?

level 4
daemon_blackout
·1 day ago

Arrogant, lazy. He was good in presenting himself and talking but as time went by, he just turned out to be someone who ordered everyone around and did no shit. Our batch refused to work with him for ops so he got assigned to an admin role upon commission.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ukrainians are orthodox. They merely tolerate evangelicals. If they see a turk, they may skin him alive for turning their church of st sophia into a mosque.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
level 1
Lapmlop2
·1 day ago

That guy is a Singaporean?

level 2
daemon_blackout
·1 day ago

Yeah he was in my batch in OCS.

level 3
Boey_Da_Han
·1 day ago

passawayisgood
How was he like?

level 4
daemon_blackout
·1 day ago

Arrogant, lazy. He was good in presenting himself and talking but as time went by, he just turned out to be someone who ordered everyone around and did no shit. Our batch refused to work with him for ops so he got assigned to an admin role upon commission.

Not surprised at all. Most devout christians are assholes.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are the mile high drunkards when u need them? Guitar vs beer glass, free mma fight show for the passengers.