• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Sheep Diam Diam PRC FTrash Threw Soiled Diaper on Floor of Food Court

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PRC FAMILY CHANGES BABY’S DIAPER ON FOODCOURT TABLE, THROWS USED DIAPER ON FLOOR![/h]

Post date:
18 Jan 2015 - 3:21pm

Dear TRS,
I was having dinner with my family at a food court in City Hall at about 7:30pm during the peak dinner rush when I saw this shocking behaviour from a PRC family there.
They were carrying a small child with them who looked to be a bit under 1 year old.

After they finished eating, they proceeded to push their dishes a bit to one side and then put their child on the table to change his diapers!

They did it in the middle of a crowded food court on the table which people eat off! The boy’s legs were even touching the dishes!

It is so unhygienic to do such a thing on a table people eat off!

The family uses put the used baby wipes on the food tray.

After they changed the boy’s diapers, they proceeded to throw the used diaper on the floor under the table.

I ended up leaving after that but they certainly didn’t look like they were going to pick up the used diaper.

This is seriously disgusting and very unhygienic.

SN
TRS Contributor