• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg woman won't even date you unless you earn over S$8k a month

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Recently, I got matched up with a lady on a dating app. It goes like this, Lady A : Hello!! Im looking for a serious relationship with a view to marriage. Me : Sure, it is always great to go into a date with an outcome in mind. Lady A : Do you earn more than 8k??? Me : (Why do you ask for salary at the get going???) What is this world coming to? Am I going on a business venture?? Believe majority of the ladies are not like Lady A. It is simply disheartening to see this sort of messages. i think being single is better than this treatment.

1672897652099.png

1672897668174.png

1672897681586.png

1672897694098.png

https://www.whispers.sg/c/sgwhispers/posts/8909

https://theindependent.sg/man-says-...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1672884573

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...this-woman-asking-for-monthly-salary.6858004/

Attachments

• 1672897633466.png
    1672897633466.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 76

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think $8k a month is a large amount of money, wait till you see the money you must pay as a man when the inevitable divorce happens. Many high SES men have their bank account rinsed and their spirit broken after a visit to the Fem-ily Court. :biggrin:

01382386.jpg

tumblr_m6fvmtUoNr1rrdwdy.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... $8k per month. How much does the woman earn then? I thought marriage is about equality? If the woman is some clerk or admin assistant, she can F off!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old man, tell these gold diggers that you earn $2k a month working as a storekeeper now and see how they treat you.
no more salary when one is retired but there are earnings from investments. anyone who relies on monthly salary as a measure of wealth is a moron. if i tell her i have no salary she’ll just ignore me. majority of sinkies are morons.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Believe majority of the ladies are not like Lady A. It is simply disheartening to see this sort of messages ...

y he wanna make himself dishartened? ... esp wen he even wanna believe majority charbor r not lidat ...

he got a choice 2 feel how he wan ... juz like he make himself wat 2 believe ...

real s2pig idiot! ...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
After some time,she will still be on the shelf and become an old maid and desperate and maybe CECA she also accept.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why confine yourself to a well, the world is your oyster and you can choose to marry ladies from around the globe.
If she ask for 8k, its OK if she is also earning that amount, and split all expenses evenly ,so when it comes to division of matrimonial assets , she can have her 50%
back.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why confine yourself to a well, the world is your oyster and you can choose to marry ladies from around the globe.
If she ask for 8k, its OK if she is also earning that amount, and split all expenses evenly ,so when it comes to division of matrimonial assets , she can have her 50%
back.
She can have her 50%? Lol if u think all expenses are split equally in marriage, u better have your head checked.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
no more salary when one is retired but there are earnings from investments. anyone who relies on monthly salary as a measure of wealth is a moron. if i tell her i have no salary she’ll just ignore me. majority of sinkies are morons.

Now in Sinkieland, having a monthly salary is not just a measure of wealth but it's also mean one having self-worth and dignity :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can ask her back: are you a chiobu? Good in bed? Can cook? Can keep your mouth shut when required? Can be a good mother?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can ask her back: are you a chiobu? Good in bed? Can cook? Can keep your mouth shut when required? Can be a good mother?
It's a question of demand and supply. If you are able to ask such questions, it means you are not attracted to her, either because you are a MGTOW or you are in hot demand yourself.

She has such an attitude is a result of pussy-worshipping beta sinkies spoiling the market. If you don't want her, there will still be tons beta sinkies waiting to pamper her.