• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] -Reddit : Filipino girl student in Sg say she kena racism from her Sg boyfriend's parents : "Why u don't look like a maid leh?"

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite surprised the parents didn't ask: how come u carry charles & keith bag? No money to buy LV ah?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysuans cannot afford to hire Filipino maids. But they greet indonesian cleaners with courtesy in jiu hu condos
No worries, the CB will definitely look like a maid's.

Also, why let your Pinoy girlfriend meet the parents? Bad mistake.

Not really. Malaysia got enough resources but don't have efficient leaders to make their businesses profitable.

This guy's mom was worried as he never had a girlfriend as he may be a gay. So to cleart hings up, he may have hired her for rental to show that he has a gf during this festive season only.

After that she will be on her way, He will be back to take his old tricks behind. Too many assholes there

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Malaysia I encounter an Indian speaking perfect Chinese. She was working in a bubble tea shop and I was super impressed. If I close my eye or chat with her on a phone I will assume she was a real Chinese lady. She told me she study in Chinese school.

This is what I called real cultural and racial harmony in diversity. Sg got what? Only 8% gst and reciting the pledge daily in school about racial harmony without actually practicing it.

U want another example? This is a lion dance competition in KL. The one doing the lion head dance is a Malay girl. That is racial and cultural harmony for you. Malaysia actually practise it.

I suggest the Phillipino girl to move to Malaysia and go get a proper bf with a better less toxic family.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Malaysia got fortune cookie and dun have 8% gst.

IMG20230123132105.jpg

IMG20230123132239.jpg