• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] -Reddit : Filipino girl student in Sg say she kena racism from her Sg boyfriend's parents : "Why u don't look like a maid leh?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1674321079359.png

level 1
MegaSlothhh
Prolific Commenter
+2·5 min. ago

Many MANY old folks in Sg are liddis. Insensitive, ignorent, racist and always think they are right cos they are the ‘elder’. Im indonesian chinese and my ex bf mother asked me if im muslim. Im like err no i just ate the pork u cooked?? She assumed everyone in indo are muslims. Halps pls lol!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ou-a-filipino-but-not-look-like-maid.6864312/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many MANY old folks in Sg are liddis. Insensitive, ignorent, racist and always think they are right cos they are the ‘elder’. Im indonesian chinese and my ex bf mother asked me if im muslim. Im like err no i just ate the pork u cooked?? She assumed everyone in indo are muslims. Halps pls lol!

Maybe because your skin is black?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filipino wife if behave like maid is a compliment n can cook, clean massage and screw FIL.....apart from pleasing hubby. If her family rich, its a bonus.

Anyway, sinkies have been brainwashed into believing they are first world and neighbouring countries are third world.
They would go to kampung areas. And say how come no skyscrapers? In sinkie, all tall buildings.
And look at palm oil trees and say so many. In sinkie no more coconut trees.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say Malaysians are much less toxic and better human beings than Singaporeans. I suggest that gf to move to Malaysia.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many MANY old folks in Sg are liddis. Insensitive, ignorent, racist and always think they are right cos they are the ‘elder’. Im indonesian chinese and my.... ex bf.... mother asked me if im muslim. Im like err no i just ate the pork u cooked?? She assumed everyone in indo are muslims. Halps pls lol!
So this one another potential ex-bf?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries, the CB will definitely look like a maid's.

Also, why let your Pinoy girlfriend meet the parents? Bad mistake.