• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Poor Singaporean Suzy Tay kena yelled at by Ya Kun staff at City Square Mall due to confusing sign

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suzy Tay is a MILF. Her son was in some Taekwondo competition in Jeju recently.

FB_IMG_1686433192972.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not go to coffee chains that:
1. Are over-crowded
2. Reduce the size of the tables and chairs and squeeze customers like sardines
3. Sell over-priced basic food items.

Therefore, I do not patronise:
1. Ya Kun
2. Toast Box
3. Killiney Kopitiam
4. Wang
5. Actually, almost of them.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.find a seat
2.queue to order
So what's wrong with the sop?
Yell back at the ya kun staff
Ya kun is overrated.
Some hawker staff are very rude
U just walk off.

Here is how the Signage be read
and the correct steps taken ,

a) "Kindly Find a Seat first "
= Suzy Tay did right by finding a seat
"first " ,but but , she did wrong by
seating on it :biggrin:

then

b) "Queue to Order Food "
= Suzy Tay should then carry the seat
ie chair with her to Queue to Order
Food :(

Tiagong , if the above procedures are followed ; Suzy Tay will get her Kaya Toasts :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No , First find a Seat :biggrin:
theirs are all single seat wooden chair.
still need a table right? finding a chair is easy as some tables have more chairs than buttocks. finding an empty table at yakun is tough anytime of day. if i find one i normally wrap myself around the table and dig and leave boogers behind so as to tell everyone my dna is on it. if alone i have to leave something on the table before queueing up for kopi set. boogers stick, stay, scare and stave off others.

Last edited:

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yakun stall with local aunties can be quite rude, I have encountered the one at People’s Park Centre that the aunties there were yelling at tourist telling them to wait where for their order in the morning when stall just opened. Hopefully they got replace by self service kiosk.:rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yakun stall with local aunties can be quite rude, I have encountered the one at People’s Park Centre that the aunties there were yelling at tourist telling them to wait where for their order in the morning when stall just opened. Hopefully they got replace by self service kiosk.:rolleyes:

The Ya Kun old farts staff are very friendly with me. Sometimes, one of the aunties there would quietly give me an extra kopi FOC.