• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg photo] - Man (country?) shits at entrance of MBS

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
395537757_750094333823030_1975354637849227501_n.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When nature calls and you are in great discomfort and yet can't find a toilet in such high SES setting, can you guys "loon"? Some people can't even walk another step in that situation. I suspect that is why the Indian guy did what he is supposed to do. Other would suggest he run inside a bush or anywhere heavily planted areas instead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have shitted from the Helix bridge, his shit would have dropped into the Sinkie river below, very eco-friendly and sustainable.

In the end everything will be drank by us.

10080q000000gbm2g3C9F.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
by my age, i experienced a few episodes of lao sai emergencies.
of course, some people are mentally-challenged.

Let's be more understanding and not judge.