• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - PAP chiobu Sun Xueling in meet the people session

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-8430.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She really has a high opinion of herself. :rolleyes:
I don’t think so. I think she’s slated for something. she will be inducted into a ministerial portfolio. You heard it from here first. Every erection has a poster gal. The last one was small fucking space. Before that was Tin Pot Ling. This time is her turn

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think so. I think she’s slated for something. she will be inducted into a ministerial portfolio. You heard it from here first. Every erection has a poster gal. The last one was small fucking space. Before that was Tin Pot Ling. This time is her turn
PAP wants Slut Xiasuay to replace Shanmugam

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't mind. At least got something nice to stare at. But wouldn't they get an existing lawyer to take over? Got one D cup
PAP is unable to retain and attract talents until they need to use beautiful woman just to boost recruitment numbers our police force is a shadow of what it was from the 1970-1990 era

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is unable to retain and attract talents until they need to use beautiful woman just to boost recruitment numbers our police force is a shadow of what it was from the 1970-1990 era
using beautiful ppl is quite a common tactic to win votes. Amoricunt has been doing it -- look at the number of celebs they have used. Reagan as president, and before him Kennedy? What is lowly and deplorable is when your ministers regularly go on an uncultured platform like Tik Tok to pimp themselves.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's just a pretty face and not much else. Chest also as flat as airport runway.
scraping the barrel. We all can see that. But when there’s no fish, a wash board also not bad. It also speaks volumes about the rest of the women not chosen. I mean Grace Fool. I would rather lick my ass clean

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scraping the barrel. We all can see that. But when there’s no fish, a wash board also not bad. It also speaks volumes about the rest of the women not chosen. I mean Grace Fool. I would rather lick my ass clean

Grace Fu got her job because her dad licked LKY's ass clean.