• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] MUIS publishes Malay book to guide Sg Muslims on the correct Islamic response to the Israel-Hams war, and avoid being brainwashed by terrorists

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2023110226972370dsc02617.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...slims-on-how-to-approach-middle-east-conflict

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 3:199

Indeed, there are some among the People of the Book who truly believe in Allah and what has been revealed to you ˹believers˺ and what was revealed to them. They humble themselves before Allah—never trading Allah’s revelations for a fleeting gain. Their reward is with their Lord. Surely Allah is swift in reckoning.

Yes Allah is swift in reckoning. Just ask the ex mufti Isa Semut, how Allah embarrassed his family.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The advice was vetted by PAP and PA grassroots leaders like myself.

How can you be a vetter when you don't even has a degree from an islamic university? And MUIS has went the opposite direction of the koran on kaafirs, the true islamists will be angry.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
MUIS might as well spent the money on upgrading their members e-bikes to make their food delivery easier…better results and more realistic.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you be a vetter when you don't even has a degree from an islamic university? And MUIS has went the opposite direction of the koran on kaafirs, the true islamists will be angry.
That's why Hamas must help malsys overthrow these illegal PAP occupiers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm a highly respected grassroots leader and CCC leader. Even the mufti here treats me with utmost respect. So of course I can vet his moslem literature to make sure it is civilised enough for our local audience.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will PAP start building up check points to prevent malays from crossing freely throughout their island?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time the malays rise up and start their own "intifada". No more being submissive. No More becoming serfs to PAP.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a highly respected grassroots leader and CCC leader. Even the mufti here treats me with utmost respect. So of course I can vet his moslem literature to make sure it is civilised enough for our local audience.
PAP should remove you from that position.
Any man who has had his arsehole penetrated without permission must have their brains fried out.
They will never be the same nor be a man again.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP should remove you from that position.
Any man who has had his arsehole penetrated without permission must have their brains fried out.
They will never be the same nor be a man again.

That's why sodomized islamists like you skulk around in the shadows like cockroaches. Cannot address the muud moslem community in broad daylight.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why sodomized islamists like you skulk around in the shadows like cockroaches. Cannot address the muud moslem community in broad daylight.
Me? Sodomized? Oh Please don't put me in your violated category. The vast muslim community detest MUIS for being bootlickers. We know that they know that we know.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me? Sodomized? Oh Please don't put me in your violated category. The vast muslim community detest MUIS for being bootlickers. We know that they know that we know.

You are violated. That's why you keep trying to cover it up by accusing others of sodomy. :smile:

The vast majority of moslems here follow MUIS. You can follow those charlatans zakir and mink if you like.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are violated. That's why you keep trying to cover it up by accusing others of sodomy. :smile:
Hahah You're trying for comedy? Maybe your LBGT pope likes your material.

The vast majority of moslems here follow MUIS. You can follow those charlatans zakir and mink if you like.
The vast majority follow the quran and hadiths. Those in MUIS follow their pockets.