• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - More than 10 cars bang wall at Funan carpark as they found it too slippery to stop.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1715711987912.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CapitaLand is another Temasek dogshit GLC tearing down and rebuilding shit that functions perfectly time to cut their budgets funded by taxpayers, JCube is another one same story

I remember when the old Funan was barricaded for demolition, the ad boards outside stated that the new Funan would be a 'lifestyle mall'. :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fucked up greedy landlord always serving shareholder interest.
Raise rent, and finally all malls are identikits as only the usual suspects can afford.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kayu driver means Kayu
10 cars out of how many?
If majority can avoid accident I dun see why these 10 can’t.
You see those scrape marks on the walls of most carparks you know liao.
Difficult challenging carparks are everywhere
Last time there was a list of it too

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Kayu driver means Kayu
10 cars out of how many?
If majority can avoid accident I dun see why these 10 can’t.
You see those scrape marks on the walls of most carparks you know liao.
Difficult challenging carparks are everywhere
Last time there was a list of it too
Totally agree! LTA should bring back manual transmission and throw automatic vehicles away.