• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[Sg] - MinDef would be proud : EDMWer's Platoon Commander even more siao on during reservist than NSF time, macam preparing for real war!

UltimaOnline

SAF-cover.jpg

SloppyNuts :​

My platoon commander still siao on during reservist, wants my platoon to perform like during NSF time.​

I’m back for my first year of army reservist training. It’s the same old drill, same old exercises, same old people.

Thought reservist is very chill, but our PC wanted us to train like we still NSF.

Our unit had waited for four years after we finished our service before they called us back because we had manpower issues.

My platoon commander had been very siao on when we were active soldiers and we thought that he would tone down because we are already reservist.

However, we were so wrong.

He wanted us to train like we used to fight four years ago, when we were still active soldiers.

At first, everyone was excited to come back and catch up with each other over the week and go through the motions but hearing what our PC said, it put a damper onto our spirits.

As the days went by, it became increasingly clear that our commander had something else in mind. He wanted us to train like we were going to war, and he was determined to make sure that we did.

We were subjected to long, grueling drills and exercises that pushed us to our physical and mental limits.

We were expected to perform at a level that we hadn’t reached in years, and it was taking its toll on us. We were all exhausted, angry, and frustrated. We were no longer the same soldiers we had been four years ago, and our commander didn’t seem to care.

After three days of this gruelling training, we had had enough. We demanded that our commander change his tactics, or else we would all not listen to his commands.

But he wouldn’t budge. He just kept pushing us harder and harder, expecting us to perform at the same level we had four years ago.

We had no choice but to keep going.

We still have nine for years of this to go, and I hope that I won’t be asked to perform like I am still twenty years old when I approach my thirties.

I guess that turd wants his NS rank promotion very much. And I bet he works in some public sector shithole where such 'accomplishments' are encouraged. :biggrin:

The PC is right-must train very very hard and fight to sacrifice to defend the country AND also the assets of the elites and our precious foreign talents .
Who do you think own most of the assets, the 80% HDB dwellers or .........?

SAF-cover.jpg

SloppyNuts :​

My platoon commander still siao on during reservist, wants my platoon to perform like during NSF time.​

I’m back for my first year of army reservist training. It’s the same old drill, same old exercises, same old people.

Thought reservist is very chill, but our PC wanted us to train like we still NSF.

Our unit had waited for four years after we finished our service before they called us back because we had manpower issues.

My platoon commander had been very siao on when we were active soldiers and we thought that he would tone down because we are already reservist.

However, we were so wrong.

He wanted us to train like we used to fight four years ago, when we were still active soldiers.

At first, everyone was excited to come back and catch up with each other over the week and go through the motions but hearing what our PC said, it put a damper onto our spirits.

As the days went by, it became increasingly clear that our commander had something else in mind. He wanted us to train like we were going to war, and he was determined to make sure that we did.

We were subjected to long, grueling drills and exercises that pushed us to our physical and mental limits.

We were expected to perform at a level that we hadn’t reached in years, and it was taking its toll on us. We were all exhausted, angry, and frustrated. We were no longer the same soldiers we had been four years ago, and our commander didn’t seem to care.

After three days of this gruelling training, we had had enough. We demanded that our commander change his tactics, or else we would all not listen to his commands.

But he wouldn’t budge. He just kept pushing us harder and harder, expecting us to perform at the same level we had four years ago.

We had no choice but to keep going.

We still have nine for years of this to go, and I hope that I won’t be asked to perform like I am still twenty years old when I approach my thirties.

The soldiers are still young since they are just 4 years after ORD. Why is he talking as though he's an old man? Skiving?

poore

fucking no balls, said will not listen to his command if he dun chg but still lan lan do.talk cock only