• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Massage for little girls, you want to?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
61oqw17c5hrc1.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unsettling because some non-Chinese minority was butthurt at their kind not being represented on the ad i.e. the ad doesn't have enough 'diversity'? :rolleyes:

Or a pedophile doing projection? Reddit is swarming with pedos. They have entire subreddits for 'minor-attracted persons'. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$38 for 30mins. Sounds like a bloody ripoff. And she calls herself ‘good lady’. Now wouldn’t it a be a pleasant surprise if ‘she’ turns out to be some balding fat old man in his 50s?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$38 for 30mins. Sounds like a bloody ripoff. And she calls herself ‘good lady’. Now wouldn’t it a be a pleasant surprise if ‘she’ turns out to be some balding fat old man in his 50s?

i massage for free..................girls only.................nude massage............. :biggrin: :laugh: