• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man suspects the landlord sniffing his wife's panties from the laundry rack!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me and my wife have been staying at a rental unit as we are waiting for our HDB to be ready by early next year. We are currently staying with a couple in their 40s as the landlord.

Both of their jobs have flexible working hours.

My wife has recently taken up studies sponsored by her company so she is at home most of the time if shes not having lessons. The husband would occasionally ask my wife if he wants to buy anything or needs him to help get anything whenever he is going out.

We thought that he was just friendly and was grateful that he was looking out for us.

Things started getting weird when he started to invite himself to our room and started chatting with my wife when there were only 2 of them around. He would talk about his relationship issues with his wife and asked my wife if she has any issues with me. Strangely enough, we do not observe that they have any tension towards each other in their daily lives, as such I am not sure if he is finding an excuse to get close to my wife.

He would stay in the room until my wife had to tell him politely to leave. Things got really creepy the past week. Sometimes we would hang our clothes and towels on bamboo and hang them out to dry. Being a bit of an OCD, my wife would always hang her clothes in a specific way. There were times she would also place her worn socks in her shoes at the shoe rack.

She had told me for the past week she suspected the husband had taken her clothes and socks and placed it back thereafter as it is not how she would arrange her things. So god knows what he had done with her clothes and socks.

My wife is so paranoid now that she locks her room whenever I am out and I have been calling her every 2 hours while at work to check if everything is okay. We also kept all our things including our shoes inside our room and have to resort to using hair dryer and fan to dry our clothes.

We had paid for 3 months deposit but we only stayed for 2 months so far. So leaving would mean we would have to forfeit our deposit, but we were being ‘forced’ to leave under such circumstances so we felt that we should be getting our remaining 1 month deposit back. However, to do it, things would definitely get ugly and we would have to tell them our suspicions and what we suspect her husband had been doing. The wife has been very nice to us and we wouldnt really want to end it this way and we dont really want to harm their relationship in the end as after all we do not have any proof of what that has happened.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/fam...lord-is-sniffing-wifes-panties/?feed_id=77896

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-wifes-panties-from-the-laundry-rack.6839550/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wimpy husband scare this scare that KNN even landlord leelee sniff it so what ? He didn't sniffed her wife jibye is more important KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wimpy husband scare this scare that KNN even landlord leelee sniff it so what ? He didn't sniffed her wife jibye is more important KNN
He should show his wife's pics to us first. KNN, if oar ter, then no need to talk so much. Nobody is interested. Don't waste bandwidth. :confused:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That bloke should wear his wife panties and then leave them in the open. The landlord will unknowingly be sniffing the bawu of his dickie. How interesting.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then sniff back the landlord's wife panties lor....preferably unwashed and during her period.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif