• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Malaysia couple bid $4588 monthly rent for a stall at Changi Village hawker centre, selling $7.90 per plate of sambai petai rice

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
400429385_734991721994134_3638366529990028715_n.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very quiet during weekdays. can cumpensate for lack of foot and food traffic with sambal “massage” ala “petai-n alley” style on the side.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why non Singaporeans can bid for hawker stalls ? Deprive Singaporeans a means of living ? See lah vote more PAP lah.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just waiting for close down….. $4588 monthly means every day (30 days in a month) the rental is $153.00. No including ingredients, gas and electricity…. Good luck to them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to charge that kind of price for what is essentially peasant food, you should do it in the touristy or CBD area. Not in the Changi Village shithole.

By the way, Malaysians have a weird obsession with petai. I have seen petai sellers in Malaysia, who were holding on to bundles of petai, going to eateries and soliciting diners there to buy some petai. Similar situation as for certain kind of tissue paper merchants in Sinkieland.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to charge that kind of price for what is essentially peasant food, you should do it in the touristy or CBD area. Not in the Changi Village shithole.

By the way, Malaysians have a weird obsession with petai. I have seen petai sellers in Malaysia, who were holding on to bundles of petai, going to eateries and soliciting diners there to buy some petai. Similar situation as for certain kind of tissue paper merchants in Sinkieland.
It's an acquired taste. Peanutty and healthy.

Introduce it to the family.

SheRa

Alfrescian
Loyal
May the whimsical forces of fortune dance in their favor! As for me, I'll be over here swimming in a sea of superior options.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working for Landlord ... after sometime they will give up. Everyone took a bite at their expense
Landlord, the Supplier, the Cleaning fee, the increase electricity bill, all on their shoulder