• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG lian he zaobao got what motive in this article?What is mean by anti chinese in this zaobao article?

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the G7 said they are against all the chinese worldwide?if not why zaobao post this.... G7 against chinese....?IS zao bao trying to incite sg chinese to anti west???
can i report zaobao to ISD for this???anyone want to help???i have enough of zaobao propoganda the china communist stuff,...

g7.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say this again: the SPH Chinese news division has been compromised by the Chicoms. They even have a dedicated website to pimp the Belt and Road Initiative. :rolleyes:

https://corporate.sph.com.sg/media_releases/3276

The word from within the Great Firewall is that the CCP regime is getting nervous after the Biden and Putin meeting, and their joint statement.

新的八国联军快要动手啦! 就是要灭你这唯恐天下不乱的中共国!:cool:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say this again: the SPH Chinese news division has been compromised by the Chicoms. They even have a dedicated website to pimp the Belt and Road Initiative. :rolleyes:

https://corporate.sph.com.sg/media_releases/3276

The word from within the Great Firewall is that the CCP regime is getting nervous after the Biden and Putin meeting, and their joint statement.

新的八国联军快要动手啦! 就是要灭你这唯恐天下不乱的中共国!:cool:
bro can tell me.... if i report to ISD against zaobao... what is my chances of success or will the ISD think i am siao lang???

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro can tell me.... if i report to ISD against zaobao... what is my chances of success or will the ISD think i am siao lang???
Hey ahneh u, if u do that u become famous pro angmoh and they give u a green card in case Chinese gangster going to harm u.....

Or u just get a few marbles to play with yr friends at the park and watch the sunset everyday...

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many articles in the Wanbao are apparently written by fucking tiongs. Local sinkies don't write with tiong flair.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem with many older chinks is that they equate “china” with the ccp and prc. ccp is a party and prc is a regime in power in mainland china. strip away the ccp and prc, china becums the real china again. just like sg and the ruling pap, sg can be ruled by another party. china correspondingly is not sexclusively ruled and owned by ccp indefinitely. there will be an end game for the ccp.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the chinese teacher of my kid in secondary school is also like that, everyday brainwashes the children that China is the best. Chauvinism at its best.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what i warned my friend when he farked PAP for CECA i told him CECA won't have plans to reform SG into yeendia but CCpee we better be careful because red dot is the a very important geological landmark for this region for balance of the 'super powers'.