• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Humble PAP MP eats humble dinner

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sim Ann 沈颖

My dinner tonight at Blk 140 Corporation Drive. During Ministry of National Development’s Committee of Supply debate, I spoke about our plans to expand the requirement to provide budget meals to all coffeeshops that HDB rents out. This will occur as and when the coffeeshops come up for tenancy renewal. In the meantime there are already some 40 HDB-owned coffeeshops tendered out under the price-quality method (PQM) which have committed to providing budget meals and budget drinks. 140 Corporation Drive is one of them. My colleagues and I will be visiting more coffeeshops to check out their #budgetmeals .

oVMVzB.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sim Ann 沈颖

My dinner tonight at Blk 140 Corporation Drive. During Ministry of National Development’s Committee of Supply debate, I spoke about our plans to expand the requirement to provide budget meals to all coffeeshops that HDB rents out. This will occur as and when the coffeeshops come up for tenancy renewal. In the meantime there are already some 40 HDB-owned coffeeshops tendered out under the price-quality method (PQM) which have committed to providing budget meals and budget drinks. 140 Corporation Drive is one of them. My colleagues and I will be visiting more coffeeshops to check out their #budgetmeals .

oVMVzB.gif

Good minister Sim Ann is so humble. Oppies should learn from her.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she had posted that she was going to eat that $3 meal, lots of sinkees would have joined her, thus boosting the sales for that store. Why did she think of how she could have helped a small business? How much does she get from taxpayers?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That meal is for show.
She eats like that only once in 50 years.
When she is with her PAP colleagues or when she is at home: steak, roast meat, dessert, food served on fine china by maids.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans are funny. Poor and middle income people usually go on social media to post luxurious food and holidays they consume while rich and elite do the opposite and pride peasantry lifestyle. :biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans are funny. Poor and middle income people usually go on social media to post luxurious food and holidays they consume while rich and elite do the opposite and pride peasantry lifestyle. :biggrin:
The rich wants to show they're humble while the poor wants to show they have arrived. lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called 'humblebrag'. Shameless career politicians love to do that to score points with their low IQ supporters. :cool:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she had posted that she was going to eat that $3 meal, lots of sinkees would have joined her, thus boosting the sales for that store. Why did she think of how she could have helped a small business? How much does she get from taxpayers?
Is she trying to divert people's attention to her recent poor manner issue at Esplanade?

Die die also can remember, never forget her poor social etiquette