• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - How would you feel if you kena this human jam at MBS now?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LatGiDQ.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that dyed hair girl in black n white strips, i can go rubba rubba and use the congestion as excuse.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are the same ppl who meh meh pak chiam. One jab not enough, must pak gao gao because no need to pay. Free is good. no choice one, when the govt is so good to you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'd feel like an idiot being there knowing full well what the situation would be like.

Life in sinkieland is hell. I cannot imagine living there long term. I'd use the place to launder my money and then get the hell out as quickly as possible.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the streetwise people can survive in Sinkieland & they should jolly well know that is MBS is not a good place to go … :thumbsdown:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
These idiots were there for the countdown on CNY eve and to watch some fucking drone dragon display right?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get into this shit just to watch a 10 mins drone light show? Well that’s just the Sinkie DNA whereby the harder they get fucked through their own actions, the higher they feel!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard one Sinkie old fart wet his pants as he couldn't get to the toilet to ease himself because of the crowd.