• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - How much would you pay to eat Sg's (chiobu? celebrity?) XIAXUE's pink nasi lemak that comes with heart-shaped fishcakes ?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20230401%20Xia%20Xue%20nasi%20lemak.jpg

It's Xiaxue's turn to dive into the local F&B scene despite not having a background in the industry.

The 39-year-old shared the news in an Instagram reel on Wednesday (Jan 3).

"Introducing Pink Coconut Nasi Lemak, my very own nasi lemak brand!" she said excitedly.

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...mes-heart-shaped-fishcakes-here-are-my-honest

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid idiot. What does shape of the fishcake anything to do with tasty or look tasty ?
Presentation of a nice crusine is also not by shapes of any kind. :cool:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a dumb fuck slut....................with her popularity.....................sure close down in 6 months............

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will she be giving a promotion, like buy 1 nasi lemak and get a used panty from her for free?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
a dumb fuck slut....................with her popularity.....................sure close down in 6 months............
It's better to just sell plain nasi lemak and customers option to add whatever they wish on it. Plus no pink colour otherwise people will ridicule you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's better to just sell plain nasi lemak and customers option to add whatever they wish on it. Plus no pink colour otherwise people will ridicule you.

The gentlemen here will appreciate anything pink.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
20230401%20Xia%20Xue%20nasi%20lemak.jpg

It's Xiaxue's turn to dive into the local F&B scene despite not having a background in the industry.

The 39-year-old shared the news in an Instagram reel on Wednesday (Jan 3).

"Introducing Pink Coconut Nasi Lemak, my very own nasi lemak brand!" she said excitedly.

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...mes-heart-shaped-fishcakes-here-are-my-honest
What a retard. Sell nasi lemak and still insists her branding.
Nasi lemak got only types. Nice or not nice.
Hers I suspect will be laden not only with fatty coconut milk but plenty of sugar.
Yucks!