• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Hawker refuses CDC voucher on 1st & 15th of the month ‘because there are many customers’

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hawker refuses CDC voucher on 1st & 15th of the month ‘because there are many customers’ — Customer asks, ‘Huh? What ruling is this?’​

“Our government should tell these hawkers who are participating in this CDC better don't participate if they comes out all this nonsense and don't say that government didn't help them.” — Netizen

Facebook page Complaint Singapore member Myron Chang was buying lunch at Block 632 Bukit Batok Central coffeeshop Happy Hawker. Despite having the CDC voucher sticker clearly posted on the storefront of a hawker centre stall, he was surprised to hear that his voucher could not be used because it was the 15th of the month.

“There is this vegetarian store clearly has the CDC voucher sticker on it, and when I wanted to buy my lunch using the voucher, the aunty attending to me said today cannot use the voucher,” said Mr Chang. “The reason given was they do not accept the voucher on the 1st and 15th day of the lunar month,” he explained.

When he asked the aunty if there was really such a ruling in place, she said no.

She told me because there are many customers, so they cannot allow the use of the voucher on those days, he noted.

https://theindependent.sg/hawker-re...people-customer-asks-huh-what-ruling-is-this/

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ustomer-asks-huh-what-ruling-is-this.6733768/

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go feedback to the CDC Why cannot use ? 1st and 15th of the month is vegetarian day so cannot use ?