• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg guy worried for his Filipino girlfriend who dissapeared on arrival in Sg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. zed, honest don't need to.
2. the stomper can easily hook up with another cheap pinoy in no time.
3. they are easy, cheap & so available everywhere.

I don't want that Sinkie to get cheated.. If I manage to find his GF, I'll do a QC test first to to see whether there's any defects on her..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
骗财骗色骗感情

[video=youtube;SVUCyf6BBVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUCyf6BBVk[/video]

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
working as a pro liao lah! siao! still look for her! sure over stay to make money one!!!
ever happened one angmo contractor brought the pinay gf go to pcg old hq at kallang basin to so some work. gotta check id so check the angmo passport and the pinay passport before exchange for pass. sakali the pinay overstay for a long time, on the spot kena arrest and throw in pcg lock up. then hand over to 'C' Div. sibeh song! i thought they will arrest her now.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid Sinkie kenna con still dont know
Sure kenna con at least $5k
Her trick...
1. First he buy her phone/gift/sent her money even before she come
2. Con him to give him money to buy air ticket

Actually she now still in Philippine never actual buy the air ticket or board the plane.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want that Sinkie to get cheated.. If I manage to find his GF, I'll do a QC test first to to see whether there's any defects on her..

no need so fast move hand move leg, just look for her FR in the other forum can oredi. :biggrin:

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would think she manage to seduce some ang moh...so aeroplane ..may have happen when waiting for luggage at changi...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont understand,,,,y cant go over meet her,,than F,,than if really like,,,than bring her back later,,,if really in love,,,when bringing her back...fly back w her,,,,sua ku lets her take plane alone

Stupid Sinkie kenna con still dont know
Sure kenna con at least $5k
Her trick...
1. First he buy her phone/gift/sent her money even before she come
2. Con him to give him money to buy air ticket

Actually she now still in Philippine never actual buy the air ticket or board the plane.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just make sure you armed yourself with a helmet in doing the test.

Yes.. Will do so Uncle GD.. Learnt my lesson the hard way when I kena a minor infection on the Didi in 2004.. Had it from a runaway Orchard Tower Minah.. Painful urine for 1 week.. Also kena lectured by the Doctor..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes.. Will do so Uncle GD.. Learnt my lesson the hard way when I kena a minor infection on the Didi in 2004.. Had it from a runaway Orchard Tower Minah.. Painful urine for 1 week.. Also kena lectured by the Doctor..

Me more lucky than you. Tekaned without helmet several times, heng bo tai chi - at least 3 from Uzbek on numerous occasions and at least5 from PRC.