• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - For sustainability, IKEA food will now be at least 50% plant based, including plant balls replacing meat balls, and soya based ice cream

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1650545611584.png

1650545627064.png

1650545648870.png

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/ikea-plant-based-nuggets-gyoza/

Betsycrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's world, where the consequences of our consumption habits are becoming more evident, these changes are welcome steps. It encourages us all to rethink our choices and consider the environmental impact of our diets. Plus, with the increasing availability of plant-based options, it's becoming easier and more delicious to embrace a more sustainable way of eating.
Speaking of options, I recently came across a natural foods company that offers a diverse range of foods and supplements. Exploring such alternatives can be a fantastic way to incorporate more plant-based and sustainable choices into our diets. Here's to a greener and more sustainable future for our planet and our plates.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a machine dispensing soy ice cream at the ground floor of Ikea Alexandra. :unsure:

It's just another antic of the globalist anti-carbon cult. Less meat = less CO2 = Mother Gaia is pleased. It is a religion for them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they started selling Rainbow bags, I knew they were on a slippery slope. So what next? They'll only hire vegan transgender, gay people? Fuck IKEA!:FU:

It's their KPI. They need to virtue signal so BlackRock and the other globalist investors give them some breadcrumbs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity,_equity,_and_inclusion

You can add Sustainability to the list too.

Diversity
Inclusion
Equity
Sustainability

Everything can be traced back to this. And they are super obsessed about the year 2030.

english_SDG_17goals_poster_all_languages_with_UN_emblem_1.png

jw5

Loyal
Guess IKEA will be one restaurant I will not be visiting anytime soon. :rolleyes::confused::biggrin: