• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer's vegetarian friend ordered $8.95 McDonald's McSpicy meal without the McSpicy meat patty !!!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kZpIxds.jpg

abccat :​

The auntie McDonald staff cooking the burger tio stunt :s14::s14::s14: as she never seen this type of strange order before so she hack care the special order and cook the McSpicy burger with the meat patty and serve to my friend !!! :s14:

My friend see the burger with the meat he tio stunt :s14: and he quickly go and exchange !

I thought he went to the counter to exchange as maybe the staff give him the wrong burger.

He come back to the table and I ask him what happen.

He say he is a vegetarian and want the burger without the meat !

I also stunt :s14: as he paid $8.95 for a meal without meat !

I scolded my friend and said chiu so stupid :mad: you should give the meat patty to me mah.

I ask him to go back to the cashier to take the meat patty.

My friend said he paiseh and don't dare to go and take the meat patty since he return the burger.

I say no need paiseh one, I take the receipt from him and I personally go back to the cashier counter.

I tell the staff I want the meat patty pack separately.

The staff very polite quickly go and give me back the meat.