• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer says : Ytd I return tray kana scolded!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Woof24 :​

They tray return area is a rectangular stretch. The unker standing to the other far end then he shouted at me scold me put the tray closer, easier for him. Last time return tray will get thanked, now become 理所当然 cos of law. Wtf man!

cs2018 :​

lol n why u listen to him, if were me i jus stare at him n leave it as it is, wat he can do to me!

PikaPika33 :​

just take and go to the far far one lo! than go back and smile at him!

unreturned-trays-at-hawker-centres-3_1.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must allow tray unker some power to scold and throw fits. otherwise he hoots other unkers and grabs beer aunties’ pussies out of sheer anger and unrequited love.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Safe Distancing Ambassadors, Tray Return Ambassadors - they need to flex their authority to get affirmation of the relevance of their roles.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had an unpleasant incident once too when I was rushing and returned tray to non halal section as we ate both malay and chinese food.
The chinese cleaner actually shouted at me to seperate the halal food crockery and return them seperately to halal section which I cannot even see as its far away..
If want to be so strict why not have seperate halal and non halal tables so the crockery don't mix?
Now when one of us want to eat malay food, all us us only eat malay food so we need not return trays seperately .
How many countries in the world do paying customers get policed by Tray Return Officers and shouted at by cleaners?
Really remind me of cookhouse during NS where you have COS and BOS going around catching people

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then NEA enforcers behave like CSMs or RSMs?
Every morning stallholders will have to fall in, and Tray Return Sergeant Major will conduct a parade.

The Lance Uncles are the new birds, and Sergeant Uncles old birds. The Tray Return Sergeant Major wears the rank of Warrant Uncle.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every morning stallholders will have to fall in, and Tray Return Sergeant Major will conduct a parade.

The Lance Uncles are the new birds, and Sergeant Uncles old birds. The Tray Return Sergeant Major wears the rank of Warrant Uncle.
So customers who did not return the tray properly to the tray return point will kenna 30 or 50 push-ups ?:biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That day I was in a Cafe finishing my meals. I ask the staffs if they are clearing the tray. She told me I have to clear the tray myself or else I will be fine.

I told the staff to go ahead and get me fine. And I walk out of the Cafe.

This is the exactly why I am not vaccinated.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That day I was in a Cafe finishing my meals. I ask the staffs if they are clearing the tray. She told me I have to clear the tray myself or else I will be fine.

No NEA Enforcer stopped you ? Steady lah.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

if everyone does the same as you and will not sheeply comply, the next time the fucking garhmen wants to implement any BS laws like this also have to think twice. Good job.

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the cleaner become like supervisor giving instruction to customers on how to return tray, hope all of them got replace by robot.:rolleyes: