• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer S-Ghost's KFC adventure

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://forums-media.fuckwarezone.com.sg/data/avatars/m/410/410018.jpg?1616642847

s-ghost :​

so today got this deal and i thought i will go get and save my papa some money :

IMG-20230227-120547.jpg

so i went to the outlet at 1159am, when i reach there, HENG ah, no queue at all

so i look at my watch as it ticks to 12pm then in quick double steps, i head to the counter and shout

I LOVE KFC LUNCH DEALS!

the cashier was stunned at my sudden shouting, she must be very impressed that i did it with full gusto to get the deal

the next thing she said, "sorry, how can i help you?"

i was stunned, i thought maybe i didn't shout loud enough, so i shouted louder again

I LOVE KFC LUNCH DEALS!!

this time, the whole restoran looks at me, all of them must be super impressed

she went again, "sorry, erm what..."

before she can continue, i shouted the third time

I LOVE KFC LUNCH DEALS!!!

this time round, all the food couriers outside the restoran also turn their head to look at me

then finally, the manager of the xmm cashier came to the counter and said, "sir, this is macdonalds"

only then i realised i went to the wrong place, i quickly ran out very paiseh and over to KFC

by the time i reach, all the meals were already fully redeemed.

ended up i went to buy $10 duck rice with roast pork and char siew to go home jiak.

when i reach home, my papa ask me why buy so expensive, he take tek go want to hoot me, i ran to the room and close my door.

i am still very hungry, and i heard my papa jiak my rice.

i am crying as i typing this...