• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer : Illegal Moneylender transfer 1k to me and ask me to return them 2k. How ah?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Raredaredevil :​

So there is this illegal moneylender that contacted me over WhatsApp that pretend to be a licensed moneylender under this name but I've called that actual moneylender they are impersonating, it turns out they are not real. I called them out and told them that it's okay if they are loanshark as I just need a loan, their interest is too good to be true. I need a loan of 200k, 16k interest in total after 5 years. But there is a catch. They said they will transfer 1k to my account rightaway and I need to transfer them back 2k as part of their company policy to activate the loan. I kept arguing with them why is there such a weird procedure, and kept questioning them if this is a scam. They said if it is a scam, they will just ask me to transfer money to them right away but they still transferred 1k to me. Now I have 1k sitting in my account and I need to return back them 2k in 5 days. Is this a scam? I honestly don't mind losing 1k if I can get a 200k loan with such low interest.

What do you guys think? Real or scam?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...k-to-me-and-ask-me-to-return-them-2k.6834276/

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Raredaredevil :​

So there is this illegal moneylender that contacted me over WhatsApp that pretend to be a licensed moneylender under this name but I've called that actual moneylender they are impersonating, it turns out they are not real. I called them out and told them that it's okay if they are loanshark as I just need a loan, their interest is too good to be true. I need a loan of 200k, 16k interest in total after 5 years. But there is a catch. They said they will transfer 1k to my account rightaway and I need to transfer them back 2k as part of their company policy to activate the loan. I kept arguing with them why is there such a weird procedure, and kept questioning them if this is a scam. They said if it is a scam, they will just ask me to transfer money to them right away but they still transferred 1k to me. Now I have 1k sitting in my account and I need to return back them 2k in 5 days. Is this a scam? I honestly don't mind losing 1k if I can get a 200k loan with such low interest.

What do you guys think? Real or scam?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...k-to-me-and-ask-me-to-return-them-2k.6834276/
Happened to me too, but small amount. I tell them thank you very much and went for good dinner. Then I made police report with conversation screen shot and I change my number. That was 3 years ago.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such fools from HWZ, is he a low IQ?
Impossible. Singapore has highest IQ in the world.

1668213364570.png

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible. Singapore has highest IQ in the world.

View attachment 167509
There are always 1% percentiles that have lower and higher echelon.

E.g Singapore Population is 5.8 miillion as above.
1 Standard deviation is 15 IQ points.
Those with 108 + 15 = 123 points will be 10% ( 508,000 individuals)
2 Standard Deviation = 108 +30 = 138 will be 1% ( 50,800 individuals)

So a country like Indonesia which has a population of 276 Million with an Average IQ of 87
1 Standard deviation
87 +15 = 102 points (10% equates 27.6 million individuals)
2 Standard Deviation = 87 +30 = 118 will be 1% ( 2.7 Million individuals)
3 Standard Deviation = 87 +45 = 132 will be 0.1% ( 207,000 Million individuals)

For a country to become great, you need high IQ (130 >) individual to run. As of Indonesia case above, even though they have many high IQ individuals. However, it is not adequate to sustain or lead its population. It does not matter if your country is big or small, it deviates towards the mean IQ. That is the main reason why there is no "poor" Western countries no matter what is the size of each country.

There is no advance country in Africa, ME, South Asia, SEA, South America (except Argentina and Uruguay who are predominately White)

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are always 1% percentiles that have lower and higher echelon.

E.g Singapore Population is 5.8 miillion as above.
1 Standard deviation is 15 IQ points.
Those with 108 + 15 = 123 points will be 10% ( 508,000 individuals)
2 Standard Deviation = 108 +30 = 138 will be 1% ( 50,800 individuals)

So a country like Indonesia which has a population of 276 Million with an Average IQ of 87
1 Standard deviation
87 +15 = 102 points (10% equates 27.6 million individuals)
2 Standard Deviation = 87 +30 = 118 will be 1% ( 2.7 Million individuals)
3 Standard Deviation = 87 +45 = 132 will be 0.1% ( 207,000 Million individuals)

For a country to become great, you need high IQ (130 >) individual to run. As of Indonesia case above, even though they have many high IQ individuals. However, it is not adequate to sustain or lead its population. It does not matter if your country is big or small, it deviates towards the mean IQ. That is the main reason why there is no "poor" Western countries no matter what is the size of each country.

There is no advance country in Africa, ME, South Asia, SEA, South America (except Argentina and Uruguay who are predominately White)

Race and IQ
View attachment 167516
Then can you explain why highest IQ in the world, even take into account deviation, also seems high, get brainwashed easily to get vaccinated. 97% leh.

Last edited: