• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer did illegal gambling online, asking for advice on getting his money form the illegal bookie

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PeterMaryParker said:

I know is illegal but I desperately needs the money right now and they do this to me.
I don't care if police involved anymore also and I told them if they don't return my money I will do a livestream and let the whole sg know they run me and causes me to jump. I know I'm also at fault badly but if they want fuccked me up I also can't do anything beside this and die and let the whole world know hoping police will see the harm of online gambling and starts catching them.

Not talk like dragon. This money doesn't belong me and I need to pass back now and I lost heavily 5 digit yesterday and I got no more money anymore.
This is my only money and needs to be passed back. Since I'm not gonna take back this money and the person involved is my family and want to go jump down because of this money, if my family go jump down because of this money I will go crazy as well and I will make sure to pull the bookie down together with me.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/online-gambling-paynow.6794705/

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each life is precious & means something special to another. For those here whom are members of Hardware Zone, DO advise the TS NOT to take his/her life. It is only money. What is lost today, can be gained back tomorrow thru honest hardwork & honest diligence.

Even if need to go to jail, it will only be for a few years, justice served for a crime committed, AND a crime that is NOT a death penalty issue. After a few years served & rehabilitated, OUR society DO welcome such back & given a second chance, as each is born from love, & DO have family, relatives & friends & loved ones whom care & loved in return. All Humans make mistakes, some minor, some major, & is only by correcting them can we progress, a hope that defines us as Humans & by those whom loved us in return. Do not disappoint them.

However, should one commit suicide, it is the end & NONE had ever returned from the dead, not even a second chance.

Should he/she knows that it was an illegal site that one had sunk into, the best recourse to take them down is to just simply report the site ID to authorities, whom will take note of it, find MORE evidences of WHO are the masterminds behind it, & WILL apprehend them one day than to just merely shut down the site which they will open again under a new ID. Even if unable to do so, there is still DIVINE RETRIBUTION to the crime kingpins. NO Human is above the law.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
PeterMaryParker said:

I know is illegal but I desperately needs the money right now and they do this to me.
I don't care if police involved anymore also and I told them if they don't return my money I will do a livestream and let the whole sg know they run me and causes me to jump. I know I'm also at fault badly but if they want fuccked me up I also can't do anything beside this and die and let the whole world know hoping police will see the harm of online gambling and starts catching them.

Not talk like dragon. This money doesn't belong me and I need to pass back now and I lost heavily 5 digit yesterday and I got no more money anymore.
This is my only money and needs to be passed back. Since I'm not gonna take back this money and the person involved is my family and want to go jump down because of this money, if my family go jump down because of this money I will go crazy as well and I will make sure to pull the bookie down together with me.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/online-gambling-paynow.6794705/

cannot see, how come this thread so special must have hwz account and log in then can open? :confused:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why never bet with pte bookie for any bets KNN what for just to win a bit more or save a few cents and buy 4d etc from them ? Tiok liao no money to collect . Verlee stupid KNN sg pool da best you dare to bet they dare to pay you KNN!