• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - E-bike riders told CNA that most cars and heavy vehicles on the road do not respect them as road-using equals

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
one tip, change it to normal bicycle. safety point will rise significantly.
Pmds are here to stay. U can't stop progress but U can regulate it properly so more benefits for all. One wat is licence it all use the money to build cycling lanes etc and ensure enforcement of penalties for errant cyclists and pmds etc...not only letting car drivers bear all responsibilities

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ride an e-bike, even your gf's mother will look down on you, let alone the other vehicles on the road.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you constantly pander to the 'underprivileged': ethnic minorities, women, LGBT, 'medekans and pioneers', cripples, retards etc.

Sooner or later another group will want to also be on the receiving end of the virtue signalling. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ride an e-bike, even your gf's mother will look down on you, let alone the other vehicles on the road.
It is not like that, these ebike are just travelling at too high speed and Suka Suka turn in and out the main road...
It is really dangerous for all other users

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
E bike riders are terrified of vehicles because they don't have road sense, they don't have road sense because they don't have at least 2B licence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I'm confused with ebike rules in sg.
They are not allowed to be on walkway and shelter yet they can be on the road.
In order to be on the road of course the user need to pass walkway shelter and void deck. Pap think they will be so obedient to push the ebike until the road then they ride ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
food%20delivery%20rider%20on%20e-bike%20in%20singapore.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...riders-car-drivers-roads-rules-weight-3612756

How could this serf be my equal? Does he pay as much road tax as me?

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ride both a car and an e-bike and I know what all drivers are talking about. It seems that cyclists don't think about safety much and they don't even notice that they can cause accidents. It would be great if people take care of it and consider that they are not alone on the road. Moreover, there is a great number of useful sources like https://www.bikertricks.com/how-to-ride-a-bike/ out there that can help learn all the information needed for safety.

Last edited:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong similanjiao. You don't even pay road tax, just squat on the roads for free. Why must the other tax payers respect you, when all you do is cause unnecessary danger?
All this e-bike riders are the most “Low SES” residue level of the society..