• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Comparing the 4 MPs' letters of resignation

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screenshot-2023-07-19-191211.png

Screenshot-2023-07-19-191317.png

Screenshot-2023-07-19-191557.png

Screenshot-2023-07-19-191624.png

jw5

Loyal
It appears that TCJ deliberately made the remarks in parliament so that he could use that as the official reason for resigning. :unsure::devilish::sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is why all are allowed to resign instead of receiving a termination letter ?
Is it as long as you are willing to quit means you can resign ?
For example if my boss says "You are fired"
Then I quickly say "I resign now"
Then you are at a better position since getting fired will leave a bad record?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is why all are allowed to resign instead of receiving a termination letter ?
Is it as long as you are willing to quit means you can resign ?
For example if my boss says "You are fired"
Then I quickly say "I resign now"
Then you are at a better position since getting fired will leave a bad record?
If that's the case then nobody in this world will ever get fired unless they refuse to resign when the boss fires them.
Or can a boss say "I object to your resignation and I want to terminate you instead" ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's the case then nobody in this world will ever get fired unless they refuse to resign when the boss fires them.
Or can a boss say "I object to your resignation and I want to terminate you instead" ?
@ginfreely please shed some lights on this as I know that you have been fired by your boss.
Was it that you refused to resign so your boss had to fire you ? :eek: :geek: :thumbsdown: :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely please shed some lights on this as I know that you have been fired by your boss.
Was it that you refused to resign so your boss had to fire you ? :eek: :geek: :thumbsdown: :confused:
You sia suay dog son of Cantonese hakka slut pretend don’t know my well documented story of how I shouted at LJ Mccully and walked out of his office in style for supporting kt latha sexual harassment and that’s why he fired me. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay dog son of Cantonese hakka slut pretend don’t know my well documented story of how I shouted at LJ Mccully and walked out of his office in style for supporting kt latha sexual harassment and that’s why he fired me. Pui!
That means you didn't offered to resign hence you got fired ?
Isn't it better to quickly resign instead of getting fired that will leave a bad record ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully is a complete disgrace compared to good bosses LHL and pritam Singh that find out the truth instead of supporting sexual harassment. Slut in bed calling others slut Kt latha would be the one fired if they are my boss. Instead of I virgin get fired for fighting bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means you didn't offered to resign hence you got fired ?
Isn't it better to quickly resign instead of getting fired that will leave a bad record ?
Pui you Cantonese hakka son of slut criminal bully pretending don’t understand the difference between real affair and alleged affair which a virgin is impossible to commit. Why should I resign when I am the one being bullied by kt latha? Pui! In the first place why should anyone resign for having private affairs?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui you Cantonese hakka son of slut criminal bully pretending don’t understand the difference between real affair and alleged affair which a virgin is impossible to commit. Why should I resign when I am the one being bullied by kt latha? Pui! In the first place why should anyone resign for having private affairs?
You are stupid. It's not the right time to talk about who's right or wrong at that situation.
It is to get the best outcome of it.
You are stupid to choose to leave a bad record of getting fired instead of resigning.
Think of how bad it is when a potential employer or anyone including your relatives friends heard of you getting fired .
Stupid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like butt-crack signature cheng’s short and sharp letter. like her butt crack and cb slit, open and shut, loose yet snappy, all in a few words. making love to her must be damn shiok. don’t need 69 minutes of foreplay. just 69 seconds will do and then the wham bam thank you maam. she seems to say “stfu and fuck me hard.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stupid. It's not the right time to talk about who's right or wrong at that situation.
It is to get the best outcome of it.
You are stupid to choose to leave a bad record of getting fired instead of resigning.
Think of how bad it is when a potential employer or anyone including your relatives friends heard of you getting fired .
Stupid.
It’s okay lah my only regret is not have given slut in bed calling others SLUT KT LATHA a big slap.