• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chiobu Charissa Tan : Is it a crime to be a woman? She kena fired by Mr Coconut for being pregnant!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn…just join company and get pregnant after 2 months, I will also fire her….fucking slut.
Plus poor performance.
Still got to get someone to cover her work while she's away laying her eggs. While laying her eggs, company still got to pay her.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employers can avoid the problem by:
1) Hiring only men.
2) Hiring older, menopausal women who can no longer give birth.
I had a female expat boss many years ago who remarked that women staff may only get pregnant once or twice during their careers, but S'porean men have to be away for NS In Camp Training every year till the age of 40.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a female expat boss many years ago who remarked that women staff may only get pregnant once or twice during their careers, but S'porean men have to be away for NS In Camp Training every year till the age of 40.
The female expat manager is talking cock leh.

If a woman takes maternity, it's for one long continuous stretch for several months. Confirm need to hire a replacement if the role is anything useful for the daily functioning of the company.

Reservist is about 2 weeks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
315988104_439811281690063_946441924029097890_n.jpg

Supposed to be pregnant, but caught on company CCTV smoking 3-4 times a day during breaks from work. No wonder she got fired.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-dismissal-pregnancy-poor-performance-2358571

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
From MOM website:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.39.43 AM.png

Basically you can be sacked for being pregnant in Singapore. The law allows that. But if you've worked for at least 3 months the employer must pay you maternity benefits.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supposed to be pregnant, but caught on company CCTV smoking 3-4 times a day during breaks from work. No wonder she got fired.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-dismissal-pregnancy-poor-performance-2358571
Chee bye is a disgrace to workforce of Singapore. Expensive , low grade work output and fucking lazy (Keep going for smoke break). Now I understand why govt want to stamp out the smoker.. cos it a waste of time and worker loses productivity.

Plus it fucking expensive to maintain healthcare system with people suffering from chronic disease lead by smoking.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with being a woman or what shit…it is pure employment ethics.

You donch see a make employee starting work in Jan and applying for no pay 2 months leave in Aug.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

she was going to “seize this opportunity” to “make this a big hooha”.

This must be one vicious, toxic and attention-seeking whore. And she's also a gold digging cunt by making a $53K claim. She has worked with the company for less than 3 months, so I don't think she is entitled to any shit. And now her only career choice after giving birth is on OnlyFans or as a freelancer.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was going to “seize this opportunity” to “make this a big hooha”.

This must be one vicious, toxic and attention-seeking whore. And she's also a gold digging cunt by making a $53K claim. She has worked with the company for less than 3 months, so I don't think she is entitled to any shit. And now her only career choice after giving birth is on OnlyFans or as a freelancer.
some mothers don't care about their own kids, go out drinking, fuck other men, but fight for maximum custodian rights because it will entitle them a higher monthly child maintenance payout from ex-hubby.